Guy I know showers with his 3 sons.

K quick backstory. Guy is from my academy. Purple, but still rolls aggro/alpha (you know the type). Recently, he told me his sons got into a brawl in the shower (ages 7, 8, and 10). I proceed to say, why were they all in the shower together?!

He says, "they're still just boys... They always shower together...." Like it's no big deal. The story progresses after I ask him more questions and he said "yea I shower with them from time to time."

I say, "WHAT THE FUCK!!!!" He responds, "you know my boys... They're little kids... Like 3 years olds." I respond, "WHATTTT THEEEE FUCKKKKKK?!?!"

Please tell me I'm not over reacting here. What do? This is beyond creepy. In no way do I suspect "sexual abuse" on his end, but come on... This is fucked, right?! Phone Post 3.0

Ees normal. Phone Post 3.0

If they're that old and in a normal sized bathtub/shower it is a little weird. If he squeezes in there with them it's even weirder.

But if it's like a locker room setting it's different. I would not let my sons shower with other men but if it's just me and we're in a big locker room or whatever then so what? Phone Post 3.0

The Professional - K quick backstory. Guy is from my academy. Purple, but still rolls aggro/alpha (you know the type). Recently, he told me his sons got into a brawl in the shower (ages 7, 8, and 10). I proceed to say, why were they all in the shower together?!

He says, "they're still just boys... They always shower together...." Like it's no big deal. The story progresses after I ask him more questions and he said "yea I shower with them from time to time."

I say, "WHAT THE FUCK!!!!" He responds, "you know my boys... They're little kids... Like 3 years olds." I respond, "WHATTTT THEEEE FUCKKKKKK?!?!"

Please tell me I'm not over reacting here. What do? This is beyond creepy. In no way do I suspect "sexual abuse" on his end, but come on... This is fucked, right?! Phone Post 3.0
Kids showering together inder age 8 is not that strange. Phone Post 3.0

Ugh, you ever play a sport OP?

Do you change in the locker room when you train?

It's not really common in America where private showers are more than plenty, but it's not super weird.

Theon's Sausage - Ugh, you ever play a sport OP?

Do you change in the locker room when you train?

It's not really common in America where private showers are more than plenty, but it's not super weird.
It's at their house. Not a locker room. Not a tiny shower, but in NO WAY any where close to a "locker room shower." Phone Post 3.0

Just practicing for prison, lol

Honestly, I feel bad for the youngest one. The view is nothing but dongs and assholes for him. Phone Post 3.0

This isn't very professional

Americans... What is creepy and fucked is that your culture so quickly associate naked children with sex. That is disgusting. To most other people they're just kids without clothes. In Scandinavia the whole family will bath sauna together and think nothing of it. Phone Post 3.0

MountainMedic - Just practicing for prison, lol

Honestly, I feel bad for the youngest one. The view is nothing but dongs and assholes for him. Phone Post 3.0

lol

When I was in college, my neighbor had a pretty cool pug.

He once mentioned that he bathes him by bringing him into the bathtub with him.  Not just having on swimming trunks or something to bathe the dog, but drawing a bath and fucking laying in there butt naked with the dog.

I always that was weird as hell.

They'll be fine. Dad dicks used to be bigger in the 90s anyways. Phone Post 3.0

pics mothafucka!

we got mothers breast feeding 5 yr olds. i think thats far worse

Eggbert - My son showered with me from the time he could stand to about 2 years old. He did baths after that. Been showering on his own since 5. I stay within ear shot in case the water gets to hot Phone Post 3.0
Yup ! I bathed and showered with my little guy from birth till 3 ! Lots a fun .. Pretty much taught him how to swim in there !! I did wear my board shorts though lol Phone Post 3.0

Arglebargle BBC 4eva - If they're that old and in a normal sized bathtub/shower it is a little weird. If he squeezes in there with them it's even weirder.

But if it's like a locker room setting it's different. I would not let my sons shower with other men but if it's just me and we're in a big locker room or whatever then so what? Phone Post 3.0
I'd agree with this. Cramming them all in together is a little different, but if he gets in too... No. That's weird. Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa -

He once mentioned that he bathes him by bringing him into the bathtub with him.  Not just having on swimming trunks or something to bathe the dog, but drawing a bath and fucking laying in there butt naked with the dog.

Hocky... Yes. The fact that the dad is in there naked as well, is just fucked. Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa -

I'm nuts about dogs but that's nasty. Phone Post 3.0

I wouldn't do it but I don't think it's bad that he does it. Phone Post 3.0

We had a 'personality/comedian' tell a story about pissing on his mrs and kid in the shower.

I thought that was odd.

However, nothing odd with siblings/parents simply showering together.

* For those interested it was Dave Hughes Phone Post 3.0