Guy identified himself as UFC fighter & shot 8 ppl

UPDATE: June 19, 2020

DJ CRUSH -

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-arrested-shooting-eight-people-outside-san-antonio-bar-n1231509

A man accused of shooting eight people outside a San Antonio bar after he was turned away because he was too inebriated was arrested Thursday by U.S. marshals and Florida sheriff's deputies, police said.

Jenelius Crew, 37, was arrested at a Miami hotel by a regional fugitive task force, San Antonio police said in a statement. On Wednesday, the department obtained eight aggravated assault and deadly weapon arrest warrants for him, the statement said.

Crew is accused of opening fire on people outside a bar Friday night after he and others were denied entry because they were too drunk, police said. The victims suffered non-life-threatening injuries, officials said.

Image: Jenelius Crew

San Antonio Police Chief William McManus said the night of the shooting that a group had been at one bar and then went across the street to the second bar where they were denied entry by a doorman.

The gunman "made a statement that 'don't you who I am, I'm a UFC fighter from California,' McManus said.

The group left, and the gunman then got what was described as a long rifle from his car and opened fire on people in a parking lot, McManus said.

Crew does not appear to be linked to Ultimate Fighting Championship and does not appear to be listed anywhere on its website. An emailed request for comment from UFC was not immediately returned Thursday night.

Crew was being held without bail on a fugitive warrant in Miami, according to online jail records. It was not clear if he had an attorney.

Original post:

There is a thread on the OG about this, but I know there’s a lot of users that only check the UG. 

![](upload://u4B9GOlcJOkRsmFSn56je8J68iB.jpeg)

At least eight people have been shot outside a San Antonio bar Friday night and police are still searching for the shooter.

The victims are all in stable condition at this time, according to San Antonio Police Chief William McManus.

A group of five people, two males and three females, were denied entry into a San Antonio bar because they were too inebriated. That’s when the alleged shooter said, “don’t you know who I am? I’m a UFC fighter from California.”

After being denied entry, the suspect then, according to McManus, “walked back to his car, pulled out a long rifle and walked back across the street and opened fire.”

The victims include five females and three males that are between the ages of 23-41, McManus said at a press briefing Fight night. None of the victims have been publicly identified.

Police said the shooter fled the scene and is still at-large.

![](upload://acpsCup5Ll3LeK9dZK2ZndF6sVb.jpeg)

https://abcnews.go.com/US/people-shot-san-antonio-bar-police-shooter/story?id=71232329&cid=social_twitter_abcn

Fuck man. RIP

Stupid fuck should've identified himself as BLM and walked free

7 Likes

Who ya think it is?  I say Diego Sanchez and his weird little friend.  Is there a camp in San Antonio?

ShanTheMan -

Fuck man. RIP

It says the victims are all in stable condition.  

2 Likes

Shot 8 people with a long gun?  He couldn't be too difficult to track down... just look for the guy riding a horse wearing confederate-era clothing.

4 Likes
jgiveshead -

Shot 8 people with a long gun?  He couldn't be too difficult to track down... just look for the guy riding a horse wearing confederate-era clothing.

An AR-15 is a long gun. 

2 Likes

It was Jon trying to help the homeless 

It was Camicon. dude wishes he was a UFC fighter.

3 Likes
buddie - 
jgiveshead -

An AR-15 is a long gun. 

I dunno.

Not to be morbid, but if it was an AR and 8 people were shot then I’d expect a few casualties.

A different news report said only one person was in serious condition.

ViolentRites -

Who ya think it is?  I say Diego Sanchez and his weird little friend.  Is there a camp in San Antonio?

There are many gyms here but the only ones that have produced UFC fighters or would be that high level is Ohana, Texas Powerhouse (defunct), and maybe Rodrigo Pinheiro. Tons of good gyms here but not really famous “camps”. Also the guy said he’s from California, have no clue who he is. 

How did he end up shooting 8 people and only wounding them?

There’s also a strong possibility it’s not a UFC and it’s just some psycho. I saw the story pop up last night but didn’t read it. 

1 Like

Maybe a .22?

glad no one died 

Check the records for a UFC fighter from Cali with no finishes. He's your guy. 

5 Likes

![](upload://p76XPmaLq8NoFEKxOPAHW6EGgkL.gif)

3 Likes
Flavorful - 

Check the records for a UFC fighter from Cali with no finishes. He's your guy. 

LOL!

Must of been a .22.