Guy in Restaurant Uses Grappling to Subdue .......

love the tapout shirt!!! i would have been scared of that alone

man, it woulda been great if the bjj guy at least pimp slapped him while on top just to make the guy look dumber than he already did.

The guy had a Tapout shirt on, how could he have lost?

shit i missed that ^^^

btw ths is the funniest thing i've seen in some time

jkd_guy - The guy had a Tapout shirt on, how could he have lost?

Tapout shirt and no ground game?, typical drunk American lol

"Tapout shirt and no ground game?, typical drunk American lol"

No, typical loser who wears a Tapout shirt.

awesome

so can someone explain what the difference between 'y'all' and 'all y'all'

feel free to use set theory if necessary.

Thats WHATABURGER

Old or not. I've never seen it. Pretty damn funny!!

duckrabbit - so can someone explain what the difference between 'y'all' and 'all y'all'

feel free to use set theory if necessary.

"y'all" just means everyone.  "all y'all" really means everyone.

yes! thanks.

Guy in restaurant uses search function.

shame that most of the world hates our country... if we hated most of the world then all of the shit we sacrafice our money, time, and lives to fix poor peoples problems and save the weak who are being oppressed by those with power would be out of luck. instead our poor work to support these losers who hate us~along with their own families and against their will. i wish we could vote on EVERYTHING our taxes went to. too bad we can't quit feeding and saving these weak ungrateful fuckers around the world. america has its flaws and i love it despite the depraved and unknowledgable who blindly hate us. in my opinion, we don't have any reason to respect or accept them if we don't get the same. but unfortunately, i am nobody and my taxes will still support bums all over the world and people who hate me without knowing me. goodwill hunting at its finest! good day friend!

classic!

lol at calling Whataburger a restaurant.