Guy is dropped into real life zombie game (old)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jPhVqA2KAbM

Most of you might have seen it, as have I but man this video is crazy. I don't care if it's real or not, the idea is scary as shit and got me thinking how I would react. I personally would have shit and pissed myself immediately Phone Post 3.0

Interdasting... Phone Post 3.0

amazing

Subbed Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

for later

Hmmm Phone Post 3.0

Holy crap! Phone Post 3.0

4L8R Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Subbed for later Phone Post 3.0

He was dead set shitting his pants but at the same time at least he didn't curl into a ball and cry.
I always thought hypnotism was fake but I've seen things over the last few years that leads me to believe it works on some people.
Couple of things though. Holding the gun incorrectly is one. Clearly not a zombie apocalypse expert because he wasn't aiming for the head and he wasn't conserving ammo.

Easier said than done I guess but I'd love to see how I'd go if I was in that scenario. Or maybe I wouldn't... Phone Post 3.0

Would have been awkward if he remembered he had a knife in his pocket and began stabbing heads.... Phone Post 3.0

Later. Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Jobe Watson the Bomber - He was dead set shitting his pants but at the same time at least he didn't curl into a ball and cry.
I always thought hypnotism was fake but I've seen things over the last few years that leads me to believe it works on some people.
Couple of things though. Holding the gun incorrectly is one. Clearly not a zombie apocalypse expert because he wasn't aiming for the head and he wasn't conserving ammo.

Easier said than done I guess but I'd love to see how I'd go if I was in that scenario. Or maybe I wouldn't... Phone Post 3.0
This man knows Phone Post 3.0

Dead President - 
Jobe Watson the Bomber - He was dead set shitting his pants but at the same time at least he didn't curl into a ball and cry.

No. Sorry but just no.

Arglebargle -
Dead President - 

No. Sorry but just no.
No need to apologise. I know nothing. Phone Post 3.0