Guy jailed for humping Chihuahua - guess the state

eeewwww

Man who had sex with CHIHUAHUA jailed after wife spots him abusing family pet on security camera

• Marc Gonzalez, 61, from Palm Beach County, to spend 100 days in jail
  • Abused dog on patio of house he shared with wife and three children
  • Dog bore 'physical trauma' from attack and repeatedly tried to escape 

A Florida man who was caught on tape having sex with his family's chihuahua has been jailed.

Marc Ramon Gonzalez, 61, from Palm Beach County, was found out by his wife after she looked at security camera footage of her husband abusing the pet near the patio door. 

He pleaded guilty to animal cruelty and sexual activity with an animal and received 100 days in jail along with 12 months' probation, the county clerk's office told Daily Mail Online.

Gonzalez shared his Wellington home with his wife and three young children and would often go out into their backyard .

A police report about the incident, in November 2013, included testimony from a dog expert who said that the dog was constantly in an uncomfortably submissive posture, with his head and ears down while Gonzalez abused him and touched himself.

Gonzalez's wife then rushed outside and confronted her husband.

The animal, which bore marks of physical trauma afterwards, tried to escape multiple times unsuccessfully and 'did not like what was happening'................

Hahah!! I haven't even read this shit and I know it's Florida... VTFU Phone Post 3.0

Fuk Florida. Seriously. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck this place. If it wasn't for ATT Id never come back. Phone Post 3.0

I guessed Florida lol Phone Post 3.0

old needle-dick the Chihuahua poker

and everyone guessed Florida

Is nobody thinking that the wife was so awful that it drove her husband to fuck the dog? I blame the wife Phone Post 3.0

GucciGucciGucci - 

eeewwww

Man who had sex with CHIHUAHUA jailed after wife spots him abusing family pet on security camera

• Marc Gonzalez, 61, from Palm Beach County, to spend 100 days in jail

• Abused dog on patio of house he shared with wife and three children

• Dog bore 'physical trauma' from attack and repeatedly tried to escape 

A Florida man who was caught on tape having sex with his family's chihuahua has been jailed.

Marc Ramon Gonzalez, 61, from Palm Beach County, was found out by his wife after she looked at security camera footage of her husband abusing the pet near the patio door. 

He pleaded guilty to animal cruelty and sexual activity with an animal and received 100 days in jail along with 12 months' probation, the county clerk's office told Daily Mail Online.

Gonzalez shared his Wellington home with his wife and three young children and would often go out into their backyard .

A police report about the incident, in November 2013, included testimony from a dog expert who said that the dog was constantly in an uncomfortably submissive posture, with his head and ears down while Gonzalez abused him and touched himself.

Gonzalez's wife then rushed outside and confronted her husband.

The animal, which bore marks of physical trauma afterwards, tried to escape multiple times unsuccessfully and 'did not like what was happening'................

It's true that pets look like their owners.

Hahah thank you Florida Phone Post 3.0

Only 100 days for raping a dog?

Misleading article is misleading. Was jerking off while holding the mutt or was he fucking it? Says he "had sex" but the end says he was "touching himself." Still a sick bastard but there's a huge difference. Phone Post 3.0

lol

Just read this on twitter.

@_floridaman if you are on it. Phone Post 3.0

gorillagrappling - Misleading article is misleading. Was jerking off while holding the mutt or was he fucking it? Says he "had sex" but the end says he was "touching himself." Still a sick bastard but there's a huge difference. Phone Post 3.0
I'd say both given the dog had physical trauma. It says "while Gonzalez abused him AND touched himself" Phone Post 3.0

"Florida man" for the fucking win! Phone Post 3.0

Blade Brown - Is it the weather that makes people do crazy shit? Phone Post 3.0
I lived in ft lauderdale for three years and I'm trying to get back. I don't think there is anything different about florida's crazy people. I actually never even knew Florida had that rep until I heard rogan talk about that Twitter feed. I think it's all about what we pay attention to. People talk a lot about florida's crazies so we assume there is more crazy going on there than any other place. I'm pretty sure the crazy is equally distributed amongst all states. Phone Post 3.0

The Mitch Mitchell Experience, voted up!!!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

I hope a pack of rottweilers rape him Phone Post 3.0

What is wrong with some people? FFS. Phone Post 3.0

Before I even got to "guess what state" I was already thinking Florida. Phone Post 3.0