Guy Jumps from a Ski-Ramp with a Dirt Bike

A jump for the record books, Robbie “Maddo” Maddison also known as the modern-day Evel Kneviel attempts yet another death defying aerial feat-as he takes over the Utah Olympic Park in Park City, Utah, a setting that is more improbable, and impressive, than ever. “Maddo” teamed with Skullcandy and Red Bull Media House’s On Any Sunday,

that was sick dude voted up!

Jesus fuck!

Well that guy has got some big balls. Phone Post 3.0

Makes me want to go ride.

Ho Lee Fuk Phone Post

I wonder what his speed was at landing. 

It's really amazing to watch a pro do their thing. In this case, he uses his bike as an extension of himself instead of a separate tool. It's really fascinating. Phone Post 3.0

angryinch - 

fast

Al Cappucino - 
angryinch - 

fast

voted up for being helpful and not using any of that science jargon bullshit.

angryinch - 

I'm going to guess 120.  Just a guess though.

Brass

Balls

Rhymenoceros - Serious question:

How is that crazier than the kids who do that on skis?
Snow is softer than dirt bike to land on. Just my guess. Plus I don't think you're going quite as fast. Phone Post 3.0

Rhymenoceros -
Pat Giles - 
Rhymenoceros - Serious question:

How is that crazier than the kids who do that on skis?
Snow is softer than dirt bike to land on. Just my guess. Plus I don't think you're going quite as fast. Phone Post 3.0

They practice all summer long on that green shit. It's basically like broom bristles laid flat and pointing down the hill. Apparently it's not cool to wipe out on that shit.

I don't know if they're going faster, but they typically land in about the same spot, if not farther down the mountain, for what it's worth.
They are going way slower. They use their skis as sails or wings to lengthen their flight, and they are only propelled by gravity. You can hear him shift into third really fast. He was probably going around 45-50 at the time of take off, an just got faster as he fell. Phone Post 3.0

That's nothing, watch mountain snowmobile videos. Guys are fucking insane.

awesome!

That was awesome, love videos like this. Dude has some huge balls. As do the guys that jump that shit on skis. Phone Post 3.0