Guy picks the wrong fight

Yeah... !    You better walk away....! 

getting lit up by those weakass punches must have been embarassing 

Liquid courage is not usually a good thing. 

damn, that kid in the green shirt has a hell of a chin

Green shirt talked like he was retarded, missing half his tongue, or both

Sogsteel -

Green shirt talked like he was retarded, missing half his tongue, or both

I honestly thought they were both deaf... 

Some sort of jail facility? 

Blows my mind at the amount of guys out there that talk a big game and start shit when they can't fight worth a shit! I had a buddy like this..he would talk shit to anyone and he had no fear but if his bluff was called, he lost badly...very few guys actually tried to call his bluff though

Looks like a juvenile hall

ons ear - Blows my mind at the amount of guys out there that talk a big game and start shit when they can't fight worth a shit! I had a buddy like this..he would talk shit to anyone and he had no fear but if his bluff was called, he lost badly...very few guys actually tried to call his bluff though

This lol  It's like he's all-in with a 7-2 offsuit and gets called with K's

Also, green shirt dude has a lid on him!

ons ear - Blows my mind at the amount of guys out there that talk a big game and start shit when they can't fight worth a shit! I had a buddy like this..he would talk shit to anyone and he had no fear but if his bluff was called, he lost badly...very few guys actually tried to call his bluff though

That’s why they do it, very few people will ever call bluff, it’s like the scene in fight club where they had to go out and start a fight just so they could intentionally lose. It’s great when they get their chin checked.

Fern 10th Planet - 

Guy kicking his ass just left when he realized he can't hit hard enough to knock the thick-headed retard out.

PeteyWheatstraw -
Fern 10th Planet - 

Guy kicking his ass just left when he realized he can't hit hard enough to knock the thick-headed retard out.

yup

the green shirt guy wouldve made the comeback KO

In Limbo - 
PeteyWheatstraw -
Fern 10th Planet - 

yup

He seemed like he was about to start crying. Not from pain, but just from frustration of talking shit and then learning that he has no fighting ability. He probably really thought he could do it.

In Limbo - 
PeteyWheatstraw -
Fern 10th Planet - 

yup

HOLD THAT SINGLE LEG! HOLD THAT SINGLE!

4later

In 

that uppercut..yikes