4 Likes

Wrong - trump will lose the popular vote but win again 

3 Likes

That's some scary shit if it goes that way

4 Likes

Everyone SHOULD read that

3 Likes

2nd amendment checks a lot of that.

Gun owners wont turn them in. Guns keep the government on the leash.

3 Likes

Short of a Trump victory and Republicans taking the House and Senate, AND GOING SCORCHED EARTH until they lose power...

This is all happening anyway. You can’t win if you only play defense. The Democrats and the communists have been playing offense for decades. That’s why we’re here. That’s why the culture at large is left. 

10 Likes

Damn 

F that.

12. Montana becomes an independent nation state.

2 Likes

They are pushing to make Puerto Rico a DC states, elimination of gerrymandering, and stacking the Supreme Court will make it so they remain in power. 

2 Likes

Stacking the supreme court would lead to a violent upheaval.

One thing I know for sure - the constitution will be seen as a slaveholder document and will be ruled as useless...

7 Likes

Meals Hitman -

That's some scary shit if it goes that way

This. 

1 Like

Brockback Mountain -

Stacking the supreme court would lead to a violent upheaval.

republicans are pussies. We've see that for the past few weeks

8 Likes

Biden is not going to start a military conflict. He won’t make it to 2022 as president if he wins.

The Adversary -

Short of a Trump victory and Republicans taking the House and Senate, AND GOING SCORCHED EARTH until they lose power...

This is all happening anyway. You can’t win if you only play defense. The Democrats and the communists have been playing offense for decades. That’s why we’re here. That’s why the culture at large is left. 

Yep.

Republicans never go after dems the way dems go after Republicans. For the life of me I don’t understand it.

How is Schiff and Pelosi not under attack after attack after attack?

3 Likes

I honestly can’t imagine Biden winning.  I think the silent majority is beyond fed up and contrary to what you see on CNN, people in masses don’t like the social garbage that is happening now and don’t agree with it.  Economy was great before Covid and is climbing back.  Plus, if Biden doesn’t duck the debates he’s going to get crushed.  

3 Likes

Mountain Medic -

12. Montana becomes an independent nation state.

My Uhaul is ready. 

1 Like

VinegarStrokes -

Biden is not going to start a military conflict. He won’t make it to 2022 as president if he wins.

3 Likes