Guy pulls crowbar out during streetfight

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhWvYNA4iJYg73M7hl

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhWvYNA4iJYg73M7hl

1 Like

He pulled it out, but definitely didn't have it in him to use it and then quickly found out that the other guy was all business. The uppercut was pretty nice...

moccaco - He pulled it out, but definitely didn't have it in him to use it and then quickly found out that the other guy was all business. The uppercut was pretty nice...

Uppercut was flush but I love how he immediately went to knees as soon as he clinched with him.

The guy who got his ass kicked was right though, "quit saying nigger you fucking cracker". 

Would have been EPIC if some down ass black dude intervined right after saying, "what the fuck did you just say?!" lol

2 Likes

Zero problem if someone walked up and shot that kid in the head.  I’d pay 5 dollars 

4 Likes

Not specific to this fight but I do have a question for you bad asses.

How do you avoid getting slammed in a fight? I frequent worldstar fight videos and typically when a dude gets slammed he's on the fast track to am embarrassing ass whoopin lol.

Do you drop your hips? Or go for some kinda underhooks or something? Or should I play dead? 

Husky fat caught some ILS in that fight. 

1 Like

Goddamn black people always startin shit with people that dont want none.

Posting blind.

The guy was totally okay to drive after that

That fat guy was power feeding him shots.  He was drunk AF after that.

wanderpage siljackson -

How do you avoid getting slammed in a fight? I frequent worldstar fight videos and typically when a dude gets slammed he's on the fast track to am embarrassing ass whoopin lol.

Do you drop your hips? Or go for some kinda underhooks or something? Or should I play dead? 

Kick 'em in the balls.

wanderpage siljackson - 

1) Don't back up if it's a b!tch ass nigga.

2) make sure everyone knows you.

3) Get your shirt off for ground positive aerodrynamics

4) ask questions

2 Likes

^ then kick 'em in the balls.

I No Kung Foo -
wanderpage siljackson -

Kick 'em in the balls.

Lol!

shen -
wanderpage siljackson - 

1) Don't back up if it's a b!tch ass nigga.

2) make sure everyone knows you.

3) Get your shirt off for ground positive aerodrynamics

4) ask questions

Lmmfao!! Example of questions please? 

You think that’s what a crowbar is OP? 

2 Likes

What did the winner receive?

I guess Rick Flair wasn't too o far off with his delayed reaction. Dude was on baby lamb legs

Kid that won was a fuckin retard.

1 Like

scrapdo -

You think that’s what a crowbar is OP? 

Good old tyre iron. I actually did use one of these once as 6 or 7 guys turned up at my mrs house after something happened earlier in the night. 

Never understand why people make decisions then question themselves, if you weren't willing to use it then forcing the other guy to go all in wasn't the best idea!