Guy put his dog shit in my recycle bin.

Watched him drop it right into my empty bin while walking his mutt as I approached in the car after picking up my kids. Fucker kept walking like nothing happened even though I nearly ran him over as I turned onto my driveway. 

What would you do?

Use it to make a poop dollar 

What kind of sick pervert watches another man throw away dog shit?

typical

kill his dog, nobody is really going to investigate a dog disappearing, lets be honest.

also dont "nearly" run over his dog next time, do it. do it

who cares?  leave it in the bottom of the bin, the city picks it up and they deal with it.  it's why you pay taxes and bills.  if anyone puts anything in my trash or recycle can i wouldn't give a fuck because i have other things in life to worry about instead of a tiny bag of shit in a recycle bin outside.

Right Hand JO Power -

who cares?  leave it in the bottom of the bin, the city picks it up and they deal with it.  it's why you pay taxes and bills.  if anyone puts anything in my trash or recycle can i wouldn't give a fuck because i have other things in life to worry about instead of a tiny bag of shit in a recycle bin outside.

the owner of the dog should deal with it, not the city or his neighbors

put in a brown paper bag and put it on his front porch, then light the bag of dog shit on fire, he will run out and stomp out the bag of dog shit, hilarity ensues

Go take a shit on his front porch. This is all about establishing dominance.

mihow - 
Right Hand JO Power -

you pick up the recycling bin twice a week to put it on the curb and to take it back near your home, there should be no dog shit in it and the OP bitched out

the person who did this is a scum piece of shit and deserves to die. fuck him. fuck his family. I hope they all get leprosy

he deserves to die for putting a poop bag in a trash can?  

Sorry bro, my bad. 

Go over and tell him you saw him do it and tell him not to do it again? Lol

kill and eat his dog

Hammerstein -
Poop Doodle - 

Use it to make a poop dollar 

I don't think that's a real thing.

I saw it on YouTube, bro. 

mihow -

I would throw his dogshit at him

You wouldn’t do a damn thing, pussy

I just got out of the car and stared at him as he hurried away to see if he'd look back at me. After about 100' he did a 180 and I was staring at him and shaking my head. You could tell he was embarrassed and I didn't feel like humiliating an old man in front of my kids.

Just be happy i picked it up. Next time I'll put it in a paper bag and then set it on fire on your doorstep then ring the bell.

Ramon Maroni - put in a brown paper bag and put it on his front porch, then light the bag of dog shit on fire, he will run out and stomp out the bag of dog shit, hilarity ensues
Fucking app. doesn't update until after I post the same joke.

Fuck his ass and make him humble

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/men-jailed-brutal-attack-dog-walker-poo-bin-ashton-under-lyne-manchester-paul-hands-darren-a8199816.html