Guy rides BMX through the Hood

And while being an asshole doing it.

What a douche.

McSurly - What a douche.

This, I assume hes a famous BMX guy as he does some cool stuff but hes fucking up people property.

Also he could have easily hit that guy carrying that kid.

1100+ views but 3 comments. Pfft lol yall wanted to see him get beat up didnt yall?

BruteDion - 

1100+ views but 3 comments. Pfft lol yall wanted to see him get beat up didnt yall?

They probably peaced out when they saw it was a 20 min video. Ain't nobody got time fo dat.

20 min?? Mind numbingly boring.

He looked like Elvin from the Cosby Show after getting gorilla-fucked by Wanderlei Silva.

This was kinda my childhood.

I rode my bike from Santa Monica (a pretty nice place) to Downtown Los Angeles on countless Saturday mornings in the mid-80's.Downtown was a shithole back then.

Looking back it was nuts. Dudes would try to sell me crack or yell at me to "stop!" and get off my bike. 

I jusr really loved doing it.

[edit] Once, off Broadway, I was walking my bike down a narrow street and realized I was in the middle of dudes selling crack with a line of cars backed up to buy. It was like a drive through. I slowed down my walk, almost stopping, when I realized what was going on around me. Dude motions *keep moving* and I do. Then I feel my bike go *BUMP* over something: It was the crack dealer's foot. I thought I was going to die. 

He was so in the zone, he didn't even notice or pay it any attention. 

Probably should have had a little more parental supervision back then.LOL.

shen -

This was kinda my childhood.

I rode my bike from Santa Monica (a pretty nice place) to Downtown Los Angeles on countless Saturday mornings in the mid-80's.Downtown was a shithole back then.

Looking back it was nuts. Dudes would try to sell me crack or yell at me to "stop!" and get off my bike.

I just really loved doing it.

its still fun man

mihow - 

I skipped around a bit but what’s the issue? It’s the ghetto, everything is shit, and he’s riding his bike around.

He did almost hit a guy and swerve into traffic, so he’s like everyone else in the world, so what? Every faggot on this thread pulls rollstops and doesn’t know where to stop at a red light or who has the proper right of way at a crosswalk. 

He almost hit a man carrying a baby. If the man would not have stopped he could have hit him. He also is jumping on people property.

And no, I don't do those things. I have not had one ticket on 12 years of driving.

That’s my coworkers friend. He should try that in South Central or Compton.... Long Beach? Plzzzzz

Cottonwood - 

What a dumbass....he'll be dead within a year.

This guy's seen boyz n in the hood one too many times.

Looks like a shit hole.

BruteDion -

Yup

He should do that at night, never mind 8 in the morning.

BruteDion - 

Ding! We would have also accepted "mauled by a pit bull" and "hit by a truck"

Breaking news BMX riding youtuber found dead in apparent bike jacking in Long Beach.

sockeye -

That’s my coworkers friend. He should try that in South Central or Compton.... Long Beach? Plzzzzz

He goes thru there and all the gang zones.

robbie380 - 
sockeye -

He goes thru there and all the gang zones.

yeah that gang of shih tzus looked pretty menacing good thing they were incarcerated

lol. this thread is proof the og is full of grumpy old ass men. hes fucking up their property!!!!