Guy screams "Thats not allowed!!!" during rolling

That was always my experience. Before rolling, the person running the class would announce what was not allowed. In addition, a piece of paper was posted on the wall with the rules of the school. Everyone got a copy of this before they began training.

tell him to leave his sandy vagina at home!!

Depends on the gym. At mine, once you hit blue belt, everything is allowed, short of strikes.

LMAO!

with guys like that I take their backs and whisper shh shh shh in their ear as I sink in the choke whispering its gonna be ok its almost over....

When he yells "It's not allowed!" repeatedly whisper "It's okay. Just let it happen..."

i usually scream “BAD TOUCH!"

bgup619 - with guys like that I take their backs and whisper shh shh shh in their ear as I sink in the choke whispering its gonna be ok its almost over....
+1
I whisper, "Just tap and it will be over soon". :)

Assuming you're talking about BJJ the sport you're conflating two issues here to me...

If he's bitching about a legal technique like a wrist lock then he's wrong. Show him the rules.

If he's bitching about someone gripping inside his pant legs on purpose or reaping his knee then good for him. It's a sport and it has rules.

My two cents.

1.  His profession is irrelevant to the story.

2. Quit using illegal moves during training, loser.

you should time his scream and scream "THAT'S ALLOWED" at the exact same time, but slightly louder, then stay straight faced and post his reaction.

That brings me back to when I first started training. It was with police officers at the jail , my best friend was a sheriff officer. One of the guys was rolling and he gets sleeved choked and he yells out "you can't do that!". Instructor was a Blue Belt and the swat DT trainer he says "um yea it is , don't get caught in it !". Guys response to us is "oh it's on now then!". 3 min later caught in the same sleeve choke, didn't tap and passes out lol. He quit a week later. Still laugh about this 6 years later. Phone Post

Guy at my gym did that when I grabbed inside grip on his pants. I let go but was thinking. I wonder if he would yell that in a street fight. If someone did that to me I'd just deal with it.

FJJ828 - 1.  His profession is irrelevant to the story.

2. Quit using illegal moves during training, loser.

LOL agreed

wrist locks is an etiquette thing.  Grabbing inside the pants isn't legal so I see no problem pointing it out.

I wouldn't scream it though.

emotion #13 -  Anyway, this guys yells that if you do anything like put your fingers inside grip on the pants for a second, reap the leg etc etc...

Touch his balls.

When everyone has already tuned out his whining and no one comes to help, that will teach him to cry wolf.

I had a blue belt student who would always grab and twist fingers when he could get away with it.

One day, I had a RNC on him, and he twisted my finger backwards to escape.  I flattened him out face down and finger locked him (I have years of Modern Arnis and Small Circle Jujitsu experience).  I have NEVER seen anyone tap that quickly.  I said "if you go for fingers, I go for fingers".  He stopped.

First, it's difficult to believe that the dork was identified as a police officer. I would check his credentials, if he is not in the cybercrime unit, he's probably not a cop. Then, why is the academy allowing uncool cops train. The next thing you know, they will allow less than athletic defense attorneys train. I would speak to your academy instructor regarding allowing only people you like to train at the academy. The academy should be made up of only the kind of people you like and anyone who has a difference of opinion should be driving out with illegal ankle locks, cross face techniques, chokes, and gi rash. . . .

That will help keep the art pure. Tell the instructor to just take the hit on $$ and earning a living.

twinkletoesCT -  I had a blue belt student who would always grab and twist fingers when he could get away with it.

One day, I had a RNC on him, and he twisted my finger backwards to escape.  I flattened him out face down and finger locked him (I have years of Modern Arnis and Small Circle Jujitsu experience).  I have NEVER seen anyone tap that quickly.  I said "if you go for fingers, I go for fingers".  He stopped.

When someone grabs my fingers I become the football helmet retard in 'theres something about mary' when you touch his ears.

Someone grabs and twists my fingers they get a crossface choke against their cheekbone

the ony thing that makes me lose my cool lol

when I first started BJJ a very high ranked belt would pass my guard and sit in my side. When I would try to snake my inside arm up from my side to his hip, he would slam his chest into my hand so that it would give the most terrifyingly hard wrist lock ever and really hurt... I tapped from it a few times.

to each their own, he just needs to accept what the other person is doing, tap early, and if he has a problem, not roll with them anymore.

Or...if you don't feel comfortable being wrist locked for whatever reason (like you're a brain surgeon) just tap when your opponent starts to do one and the situation is over.