Guy spits on "stupid ch!nk" (his words)

Seemed suspect to me since why did they happen to be filming, but the dude was arrested so not in on it:

https://www.theobserver.ca/news/canada/we-are-outraged-cyclist-spits-at-calgary-woman-calls-her-a-racial-slur-on-park-path/wcm/2f30db5c-9464-4448-be64-2c4ffc1f9da9

I do like how the BF says it is racism... but then himself notes the guy did it to white people and... basically everyone:

STILL THINK RACISM DOESN'T EXIST IN CANADA!?!?

UPDATE: Although Jess and I haven't heard from the police themselves, the news are reporting that he is now in custody awaiting charges.

This man spit on my girlfriend @itsjesslau DURING A PANDEMIC and called her a "fucking ch*nk" and sped off on his bicycle. We are outraged. He also did this to another couple behind us who were Caucasian.

I can't believe I caught this on video. So much for a Saturday night out hey?

If you or someone you know has any information as to who this is please pass it on. We are forwarding it to CPS.

EDIT: The police have filed many claims of this guy doing the same thing to a lot of people. They've identified him and I believe charges will be made. Thanks for the positivity everyone!

Spitting is assault. Dude gets what he deserves. 

Also proves more that bicyclists are assholes.

Perp:

A former friend of Williams posted on Reddit after the incident, and shared screenshots of conversations with Williams in which the ex-basketball manager used slurs and made hateful comments. The friend wrote on Reddit that Williams changed his name from Riaz Ali about five to seven years ago:

His mom is white (English descent) and his dad is biracial (Trinidadian half Indian and half Black). He was raised by primarily his mom in this small farming community just south of Calgary. I know him personally. I discontinued relations with him due to racist, bigotry, and homophobic rhetoric. He would always get mad when people confused what he was racially. Especially when they identified solely as black, middle eastern/ North I African looking, or Hispanic. He makes it well known he is mixed and what he was mixed with, in fact he looks down on people who are mono-racial. He believes mixed raced people are the 'superior race,' he said that to me in a conversation we were having once. Basically he has the mindset of Hitler. He has told me he hates gay people, basically all non-mixed race people, mixed-race people who identify as one race, and women in Calgary.

The friend posted screenshots of chats he had with Williams on Snapchat before he blocked him earlier in 2020. In the chats, Williams made racist, homophobic, bigoted and misogynistic comments.

He wrote about women in Calgary, "Women have no respect for men these days. At this point in the game if a woman doesn't think I'm attractive I assume she is either a lesbian, racist or complete moron."

Fake Pie -

I do like how the BF says it is racism... but then himself notes the guy did it to white people and... basically everyone:

UPDATE: Although Jess and I haven't heard from the police themselves, the news are reporting that he is now in custody awaiting charges.

This man spit on my girlfriend @itsjesslau DURING A PANDEMIC and called her a "fucking ch*nk" and sped off on his bicycle. We are outraged. He also did this to another couple behind us who were Caucasian.

If you or someone you know has any information as to who this is please pass it on. We are forwarding it to CPS.

EDIT: The police have filed many claims of this guy doing the same thing to a lot of people. They've identified him and I believe charges will be made. Thanks for the positivity everyone!

Fake Pie. Don't be retarded. If I hit a black person and call him a slur, then hit a white person right after. Am I not racist for what I said and did to the black guy? Think brother. It's not illegal.. yet.

Fake Pie -

Perp:

A former friend of Williams posted on Reddit after the incident, and shared screenshots of conversations with Williams in which the ex-basketball manager used slurs and made hateful comments. The friend wrote on Reddit that Williams changed his name from Riaz Ali about five to seven years ago:

His mom is white (English descent) and his dad is biracial (Trinidadian half Indian and half Black). He was raised by primarily his mom in this small farming community just south of Calgary. I know him personally. I discontinued relations with him due to racist, bigotry, and homophobic rhetoric. He would always get mad when people confused what he was racially. Especially when they identified solely as black, middle eastern/ North I African looking, or Hispanic. He makes it well known he is mixed and what he was mixed with, in fact he looks down on people who are mono-racial. He believes mixed raced people are the 'superior race,' he said that to me in a conversation we were having once. Basically he has the mindset of Hitler. He has told me he hates gay people, basically all non-mixed race people, mixed-race people who identify as one race, and women in Calgary.

The friend posted screenshots of chats he had with Williams on Snapchat before he blocked him earlier in 2020. In the chats, Williams made racist, homophobic, bigoted and misogynistic comments.

He wrote about women in Calgary, "Women have no respect for men these days. At this point in the game if a woman doesn't think I'm attractive I assume she is either a lesbian, racist or complete moron."

Still racist.

MarcusAurelioFan - 
Fake Pie -

Fake Pie. Don't be retarded. If I hit a black person and call him a slur, then hit a white person right after. Am I not racist for what I said and did to the black guy? Think brother. It's not illegal.. yet.

So without investigating further, did he spit on only her or was he doing it to people in general that he passed?

Canadian's 

HotSteppa - So without investigating further, did he spit on only her or was he doing it to people in general that he passed?

In general 

Everything is RACIST nowadays.  Ridiculous.

MarcusAurelioFan -
Fake Pie -

I would argue, not necessarily. Where I would argue in your favor is if the guy set out to specifically target particular ethnicities and minorities. If he did not I don't think it constitutes a hate crime simply because it appears that he was indiscriminantly targeting people as they appeared. The fact that he used a ethnic/racial slur along with the spitting is not the standard of a hate crime in the context that he was spitting on others that were not of that ethnicity/race.  

Perp is an Arab.

That is all....

He is not white so obviously this was not a racist assault.

Only white people can be racist. That black doctor said so.

judomf - Perp is an Arab.

That is all....

Arab, you say?

"His mom is white (English descent) and his dad is biracial (Trinidadian half Indian and half Black)."

Is that how you make an Arab?

UltraViolentRay -
judomf - Perp is an Arab.

That is all....

Arab, you say?

"His mom is white (English descent) and his dad is biracial (Trinidadian half Indian and half Black)."

Is that how you make an Arab?

Either way, it is lucky he is not racist, because since he is a person of color, progressives tell us he cannot be racist. Therefore there is no racism here. 

Unacceptable on every level. 

Not sure why we're debating whether the act of spitting on an Asian woman and calling her a stupid chink is racist or not... Just an OG thing?

Fake Pie -

Perp:

But he's not white...