Guy suckerpnches Pedo 4 pics request of lil sister

LMAO @ "Nigga get outta my couches~"

get the fuck out of my couches

No such thing as sucker punching a pedo. Kill them all.

how old was the sister?

if something like 14-15 it's not pedo shit

not defending this guy but 14 is legal in many countries

I doubt his sister was as old as this video.

KJ! - I don't get why he's using that word I would call him tec or something for aztec.

Did you just ask pictures from my sis tex?! Phone Post 3.0
Lol @ tec Phone Post 3.0

EVILYOSHIDA - how old was the sister?

How are you going to say you're not defending him after literally just defending him?

Are you joking me?

I'm saying it's not PEDOPHILIA if the girl is past puberty. it's called Ephebophilia

what I said was a fact.. in many countries 14 years old is legal because scientifically girls are mature past puberty.

Do I think it's right for a 20 year old to be with a 14 year old? NO. I do not think it's right.. but there are diff. degrees when it comes to this stuff

Yeah I'm with Kenny. You might not be defending him but you are justifying him.
And who cares about other countries. Phone Post 3.0

also you let the law deal with shit like this... and you're not supposed to assault someone over. you call the cops and let them deal with the sick jerk.

I get that Evil but it's the way it reads. Reads like you were justifying it is all. Phone Post 3.0

EVILYOSHIDA - Are you joking me?

I'm saying it's not PEDOPHILIA if the girl is past puberty. it's called Ephebophilia

what I said was a fact.. in many countries 14 years old is legal because scientifically girls are mature past puberty.

Do I think it's right for a 20 year old to be with a 14 year old? NO. I do not think it's right.. but there are diff. degrees when it comes to this stuff
Shut the fuck up Phone Post 3.0

CrankWild - I get that Evil but it's the way it reads. Reads like you were justifying it is all. Phone Post 3.0

well I was just saying people throw around the term 'Pedo' when they actually mean ephebo most of the time.

20 year old with 14 yo is still a gross crime, but it is not a greater crime than a 20 year old with say a 10 year old.

Rudi -
EVILYOSHIDA - Are you joking me?

Shut the fuck up Phone Post 3.0
You need to get off his couch, yoshida. Phone Post 3.0

the 18 number set by the US is ENTIRELY ARBITRARY. check this out:

Ages of consent in Europe

The ages of consent vary by jurisdiction across Europe. The ages of consent are currently set between 14 and 18. The vast majority of countries set their ages in the range of 14 to 16; only five countries, Ireland (17), Cyprus (17), Malta (18), Turkey (18) and Vatican (18), do not fit into this pattern.

--even China is 14.

yet in the US they classify this as PEDO. actually it's EPHEBOPHILIA.

I think 16 is about right legally speaking although I think it's morally wrong for a 20+ year old to take advantage of a 16 year old. How are people gonna throw a 20 year old in jail for being a 16 year old? that isn't right if you USE LOGIC.

Chomas - 
EVILYOSHIDA - how old was the sister?

Stop posting. Phone Post 3.0

you're a fucking idiot. IN no way shape or form am I defending anyone. I am one of the biggest critics of Pedos out there.

I am saying it's not pedophilia if the girl is past puberty. What am I saying is a fact.

stop working off of emotion and start using logic.

Uhhhh, EY is right. If the chick was 14 or 15 and he's 20, he deserves an ass beating (worse than what he got). If the chick is 7, he deserves a bullet to the head. Clearly there's a difference. Phone Post 3.0

logic672 - Uhhhh, EY is right. If the chick was 14 or 15 and he's 20, he deserves an ass beating (worse than what he got). If the chick is 7, he deserves a bullet to the head. Clearly there's a difference. Phone Post 3.0

emotional feminine mouth frothers on this thread are 2 bit bozos.

good post LOGIC.. i can see you are logical.

there are diff. degrees when it comes to stuff like this. age gap means a lot.

20-16 is morally wrong, but it's hardly some RIDICULOUSLY BAD CRIME.. considering 14-16 seems to be the norm across the world for age of consent. why 14? because 14 is the BIOLOGICAL AGE where girls turn into women.

the thing is even in China.. i've never seen even a 20 year old with a 14 year old even though it's legal. people know their boundaries.. but if you want to classify something as a crime the numbers should be based more on science and objective data.

some 22 year old guys get thrown in jail for being with a 17 year old. how is this even POSSIBLE?

22 yo with a 17 year old deserves an ass beating from the father or from the older brother.... does not deserve JAIL