Guy Texted Deaf girl thread... ?

Did it get removed? I need somewhere to put my screen shots of my conversation with him if it goes anywhere! lol

I think it did. Wtf? That guy deserved to be fucked with! Phone Post 3.0

Looks like it's gone. Not in my sub list anymore. Phone Post 3.0

Post your pics here I guess, Zero Phone Post 3.0

Ghey. Phone Post 3.0

Guess i'll need to blur out the number?

It got removed. Kirik doesn't want this site used as a launching point for attacks/trolls against people or other sites. It has caused this site legal issues in the past.

WTF I left work early just to give this thread 100% of my attention.

why remove it?

What was the thread title? (Google cache might still have it!!!!)

Sagiv Lapkin -

It got removed. Kirik doesn't want this site used as a launching point for attacks/trolls against people or other sites. It has caused this site legal issues in the past.

But the jacobear thread was all good? Phone Post 3.0

King Trav - 
Sagiv Lapkin -

That might have been part of why he came up with the policy (not sure). But as it stand making a thread and posting someones number and encouraging people to fuck with them isn't something he wants. I'm not saying I was the one who deleted it, just providing some clarification.

Jack Carter -

Some dude texted a deaf girl saying his girls are gonna beat her at jiujitsu because she's deaf and mute and deaf and mute people can't wrassle.

The op of the other thread posted the texts with his number and people started text him. Phone Post 3.0

Sagiv Lapkin -
King Trav - 
Sagiv Lapkin -

That might have been part of why he came up with the policy (not sure). But as it stand making a thread and posting someones number and encouraging people to fuck with them isn't something he wants. I'm not saying I was the one who deleted it, just providing some clarification.

That's understandable...not fun, but understandable.

The white knight brigade would've saved him anyways.

You also aren't saying you didn't delete it...just saying. Phone Post 3.0

King Trav - 
Sagiv Lapkin -
King Trav - 
Sagiv Lapkin -

That's understandable...not fun, but understandable.

The white knight brigade would've saved him anyways.

You also aren't saying you didn't delete it...just saying. Phone Post 3.0

I did not, but I would have. I just didn't see it first. On a personal level I think the guy is scum and deserves everything he gets.

I'm just giving you the gears Sagiv.

You're a good mod.

I miss NQOTD though. So I'll always resent you for stopping it. Phone Post 3.0

King Trav - 
Jack Carter -

Some dude texted a deaf girl saying his girls are gonna beat her at jiujitsu because she's deaf and mute and deaf and mute people can't wrassle.

The op of the other thread posted the texts with his number and people started text him. Phone Post 3.0

Wow, that sounds real shitty of a thing to do.

Shame on whoever did that.

Did he get trashed in the thread and over text?

Jack Carter -
King Trav - 
Jack Carter -

Wow, that sounds real shitty of a thing to do.

Shame on whoever did that.

Did he get trashed in the thread and over text?

Thread wasn't up very long.

Long enough to get our text troll blackbelt (ZeRoTZ) on it though, so we may have some fun yet. Phone Post 3.0

I understand why the thread was yanked but I am disappointed. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe someone could start a thread on reddit concerning this douchebag and post the link here? Phone Post 3.0