Guy tried to ko me during sparring yesterday

I went hard on this bimbo the other nite. She didnt seem to mind.So all good.

Great vid

Im pretty sure this happens to everyone that trains at one point or another. Its annoying, and for me I reacted the same way you did, just went at him too. This guy was swinging huge full power haymakers like a dick, at least they were easy to avoid. At one point he almost caught me with a headkick though, im pretty sure one of his dirty uncut toenails clipped my nose.

At least your guy had the excuse of having a fight coming up.

Last time I sparred some guy pulled that shit. He started off with heavy kicks without shin pads (which is fine cause kicks are my whole game) then he hit me with 2 left hooks with all his might, so I bull rushed him, clinched him up and gave him a reem like knee to the body and as he circled away I through a hard head kick. What does he say after that? "Take it easy bro" he then tried to be anderson like with an up kick to the face and it piss me off so much I through a one step flying knee and when I landed and tried to circle to the left, my ane came right out under me and was out for 3 months ( still didn't heal properly).

I hate punks like that.

raags - 

Great vid

Thanks for the help, raags.

And the Condit vid! Skip to 0:32 for the standup part :)

Maybe he hit you that one shot to see if you were willing to step the pace up. It's ok having pitty patty sparring sessions but every once in a while it's good to have a real hard one to test each other. Definitely shouldn't be knocking each other out though.

Some people just naturally spar hard.. Even if they think they are going light Phone Post 3.0

drewmorais - I tell everyone I spar that I'm only going to hit you as hard as you hit me .. so good job lol Phone Post
This is exactly what I do as well. Phone Post 3.0