Guy Who Shot Daytona Cop Found in Not Fucking Around Coalition Compound

Surprise.

1 Like

#1 threat to America.

9 Likes

Agreed. They always did give me serious Clayton Bigsby vibes.

2 Likes

Narratives are complicated.

8 Likes

When do we start to riot? Oh wait the guy that died is white and isn’t a criminal. Nvm carry on.

7 Likes

Guys, he will be found not guilty.
He’s a member of the NFAC, so I’m positive it was just a negligent discharge.

2 Likes

But Biden says it’s always the white extremists. This guy must be white somehow.

3 Likes

Wonder if there is overlap with the Sovereign Citizens groups. I’m pretty sure they are made up of mostly black guys and have killed a fair amount of police over the years

He’s probably safer in police custody from what I remember about that “paramilitary”group. Had the trigger discipline of me with a screw gun.

Communist Goals of 1963:

42 – Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use “united force” to solve economic, political or social problems. - Done

3 Likes

I am assuming he will be processed in FL, and FL is F’ing around

One more future doctor, lawyer, and astronaut life ruined by the racist police.

1 Like

Wallace was found hiding in a treehouse with multiple flashbangs, rifle plates, body armor, two rifles, two handguns, and several boxes of ammunition, the chief said. A large arsenal of weapons was also located in the main residence,

Surprised he didn’t go down swinging

2 Likes

Young said Wallace made a statement upon his arrest, saying, “You guys know who I am. You know what I’m capable of, and it could have been a lot worse.”

Lol he be talking like he is Jason Bourne

1 Like

What a pussy

1 Like

Maybe we should go in and exterminate that compound based on that statement.

2 Likes

I’m not, he’s a coward. Hope Desantis gives him the needle.

1 Like

This will get used as a “militia violence” statistic but never called out for the racial aspect of it

6 Likes

Where are all the calls to name them a terror org? Proud boys got it slapping around antifa faggots. You can kill a cop and go hide out at their base but it’s like meh

5 Likes

If his Lawyer can prove he’s a member of the NFAC, he’ll walk. Proving membership in the NFAC is just as good as proving someone is physiologically incapable of shooting a gun.

2 Likes