"Guyliner". What. The. F**k?!?!?

Seriously, what the shit is this?

Look, I get that goths and freaks will wear eyeliner but normal dudes are doing it now.

Was in Bed Bath and Beyond the other day (don't judge, Mrs. Crawler needed some bullshit) and I saw a dude wearing eyeliner.

Dude was dressed like a regular dude as well, nothing out of the ordinary except for the eyeliner.

Today I'm grabbing lunch by my job downtown and I saw another dude wearing it.

Don't believe me that this is a thing? Do a google search for "Guyliner". What the fuck is going on lately? Phone Post 3.0

Paging Shilo... Paging Shilo...

Pics ya goof Phone Post 3.0

Insert crazy eyed cat gif Phone Post 3.0

If the founding fathers only knew where this country was heading in the future... oh wait.

Make your eyes pop faggot Phone Post 3.0

Shiloh was all over this 12 years ago Phone Post 3.0

Never heard of it. But sounds pretty gay, so I'm in. Phone Post 3.0

Don't forget the Manscara you queer!

the 90's called

What year is this?! Phone Post 3.0

attjack - Paging Shilo... Paging Shilo...
Nailed it Phone Post 3.0

Why do you care so much about another man wearing eyeliner?? Phone Post 3.0

UltimateKeyboardWarrior - Shiloh was all over this 12 years ago Phone Post 3.0
12 years ago might not even be that much of an exaggeration. Lol

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Lol at shaqitup

attjack - If the founding fathers only knew where this country was heading in the future... oh wait.

Rock me, Amadeus.... Phone Post 3.0

Santros - Why do you care so much about another man wearing eyeliner?? Phone Post 3.0
Because men are becoming more feminine while feminists are forcing woman to become more masculine and gender lines are being blurred.

This is good for me so I can fuck them both and not feel like such a faggot. Phone Post 3.0

"Yeah we may wear make up and eyeliner but we'll still kick your ass" (paraphrase)

Vince Neal

Gayer than cum in a mustache, imo. Phone Post 3.0