Guys gimme some b'fast ideas please!!

"There is a video of BJ Penn making the same exact breakfast and it takes him no more than 5 minutes, and he even gassed while doing it"

Props to elgringo. That is comedy genius

Most days I get up at 4:30 A.M. So...99.9% of the time I have a smoothie. My smoothie recipe has:

1. 16 oz of Yerba-Mate tea

2. 2 Tbsp of Raw Nuts (Almonds-Walnuts-Brazil Nuts)

3. 2 Tbsp of ground Flax-Seed

4. 1-2 servings of powdered green stuff

5. 2-3 servings of fresh fruit (what ever I am in the mood for)

6. 8-Oz Pure Liquid Egg-Whites

Man it is YUMMY and keeps me satisfied for hours.

TAKU T.N.T.

Another smoothie recipe 

1/4 cup dry oatmeal

1.5 walnuts

1 med banana

1/2 cup blueberries

1/2 cup strawberries

1 cup nonfat milk

2 scoops whey

Car = 57% - Pro = 34% - Fat = 9% - Cal = 569

Potassium = 1154 - Vit C = 64 - Fiber = 10 grams 

TAKU T.N.T.

My favorite is smoked salmon on whole-wheat bagels with a little bit of cream cheese.

Salmon is all protein, you get good fiber and carbs from the bagel. And, it's delicious!

shadallion - My favorite is smoked salmon on whole-wheat bagels with a little bit of cream cheese.

Salmon is all protein, you get good fiber and carbs from the bagel. And, it's delicious!

Jewish much?

And dont forget,Salmon aint ALL protein.

some low fat plain yogourt

1 scoop vanilla protein

berries and or banana slices

a little bit of raw oatmeal

a touch of honey or maple syrup

mix protein in yogourt until smooth uniform blend. Add other ingredients. Eat.

Fast and good

Back when I still ate dairy-

Cottage cheese mixed w/yogurt and add whatever type of fruit that the yogurt is flavored.

and oatmeal.

Youre done.

100 gms of oats, 5 egg whites ,1 full egg, put all in a plastic bowl, mix, putt in a little non fat milk or water. microwave for 3 mins , stir add a handfull of grapes ,, hey presto low fat ,protein n carb breakfast, .i have this every day for breakfast (10am)& lunch ( 1 pm) because its easy to make & take to work in tubs

rondon - 100 gms of oats, 5 egg whites ,1 full egg, put all in a plastic bowl, mix, putt in a little non fat milk or water. microwave for 3 mins , stir add a handfull of grapes ,, hey presto low fat ,protein n carb breakfast, .i have this every day for breakfast (10am)& lunch ( 1 pm) because its easy to make & take to work in tubs

Breakfast at 10am? you are a lucky man

rondon - 100 gms of oats, 5 egg whites ,1 full egg, put all in a plastic bowl, mix, putt in a little non fat milk or water. microwave for 3 mins , stir add a handfull of grapes ,, hey presto low fat ,protein n carb breakfast, .i have this every day for breakfast (10am)& lunch ( 1 pm) because its easy to make & take to work in tubs

that sounds like it could either taste very good or very very bad.

not so lucky simthefarmer i start work at 7/30 work till 10am have breakfast then back to work