Guys post selfies with bloody turtle. Thoughts?PIC

Phone Post 3.0

i'm thinking the turtle is lucky to be dead...better than hanging out with those two while alive..

In hearing from sources that this is possibly in Kona Phone Post 3.0

i've never eaten turtle before...is it delicious?

Sumo wrestlers drink turtle blood for "mana" or whatever the Japanese call it, or so I've seen in a documentary. 

That's some straight up bullshit, though. It's a protected wild species and they obviously did it for the lulz.

http://youtu.be/PYCC_8DDqMM

^^ A bj by that thing would be fitting justice. 

Ive witnessed Micronesians killing and skinning turtles down the beach where I live. It's not a pretty well known area so plenty of opportunities to not get caught. They're pretty discreet about it, and bury the parts they don't want in the sand. When the tide comes up and the waves wash up the shore usually there's a turtle fin poking up. Phone Post 3.0

FearHIM - Ive witnessed Micronesians killing and skinning turtles down the beach where I live. It's not a pretty well known area so plenty of opportunities to not get caught. They're pretty discreet about it, and bury the parts they don't want in the sand. When the tide comes up and the waves wash up the shore usually there's a turtle fin poking up. Phone Post 3.0

Where the fuck is this?!?!

That's some serious fucked-upedness.

Micros...

Next up on the rocket ships!

Lets stake it out with .22s.

Kill them and bury in sand for the tide to expose later

i'm w/ sarge. except i would like to just use the .22 to hit the knees.

i want to finish w/ the kukri.  and i hope the wimin and kids are waiting for them in their minivan.

Sgt. Slaphead - Lets stake it out with .22s.

Kill them and bury in sand for the tide to expose later

You mean the Micros?

If so, too difficult.  Shit floats.

FearHIM - Ive witnessed Micronesians killing and skinning turtles down the beach where I live. It's not a pretty well known area so plenty of opportunities to not get caught. They're pretty discreet about it, and bury the parts they don't want in the sand. When the tide comes up and the waves wash up the shore usually there's a turtle fin poking up. Phone Post 3.0

Where?  I can have DOCARE(DLNR) discretely notified to be standing by.