3. Shawn Jordan
  4. Matt Mitrione
  5. Big Nog
  6. Mike Russow
  7. Brendan Schaub
  8. Stefan Struve

Russow, you say?

Hast thou forgotten the hammerfist of doom? Phone Post

Saying that no way does a power puncher like Duffee KO a kind of chinny Mir and an even chinnier Struve is crazy. Phone Post

r tard -
RyannVonReemjob - He would fuck gonzaga up bad. Phone Post

God damn this thread is really starting to turn me on... Phone Post

Haha Phone Post

r tard - Cody McKenzie Phone Post

Lmao... u cant post this with the official "you don't want none" run out fight pose gif!

Still wondering if UFC producers did that to him on pirpose or if it was his idea...?

But it has to be in the Top 10 UFC funniest moments. He seeslikesuch a nice guy and it seems so wrong to watch over and over to laugh. But it is to good not too. Lol Phone Post

Duffee don't want none of dis.

^^^
KO was the king of flukes, brah. Duffee years Russow apart in a rematch, IMO. Phone Post

DoomFarmer -
Sergio88 -
  1. Geronimo Dos Santos
  2. Dave Herman
  3. Shawn Jordan
  4. Matt Mitrione
  5. Big Nog
  6. Mike Russow
  7. Brendan Schaub
  8. Stefan Struve

Russow, you say?

Hast thou forgotten the hammerfist of doom? Phone Post

Totally forgot about the Duffee/Russow fight. How could I forgot Joe going crazy after Mike K.O. Todd. Phone Post

r tard -
Ben Saunders -
r tard - Cody McKenzie Phone Post

Lmao... u cant post this with the official "you don't want none" run out fight pose gif!

Still wondering if UFC producers did that to him on pirpose or if it was his idea...?

But it has to be in the Top 10 UFC funniest moments. He seeslikesuch a nice guy and it seems so wrong to watch over and over to laugh. But it is to good not too. Lol Phone Post

Ben Saunders commented on my post? Oh snap,

Phone Post

Holy Shit you actually posted it!!!!

Hahahahaha this just made my night! Thank you sir. :D

Felt so bad for the body shot Mendes caught him with. Almost looked like Kano's Mortal Kombat Fatality minus riping out his heart. I felt really bad for him. I wanted him to win. He is an awesome character. Phone Post

Mauro Ranallo's Mic - 

^^^
KO was the king of flukes, brah. Duffee years Russow apart in a rematch, IMO. Phone Post

Uh, no.

Russow was using his fireman technique to let Duffee think he was winning the fight. Then BOOM. Russow unleashes the most violent punch ever witnessed, followed up by the most power hammerfist I've eve seen.

Props to Duffee for surviving the blow without carrying any permanent facial damage.