guys tries sovereign citizen BS on cop, hilarity

hilarity ensues! "I do not consent, I don't have to have a license! I'm not driving, I'm traveling! Prove I'm driving!" Finally the cop gives him the electric bullwhip.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=968701546473385

The greatest delusion a man can give himself to is freedom.

Later Phone Post 3.0

Jambo888 - 
Harry Browne - hilarity ensues! "I do not consent, I don't have to have a license! I'm not driving, I'm traveling! Prove I'm driving!" Finally the cop gives him the electric bullwhip.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=968701546473385

Voted up. I had no idea how to find the video on LiveLeak.

Jambo888 - 

the best part is when he says, 'I do not consent. You have broken my window.'

like it matters or is going to change things at that point

How stupid are sovereign citizens? They honestly believe that their hair splitting is legally valid, and that cops will just let them move along if they say "I do not consent," "I'm not driving, I'm traveling," and all of the other garbage this moron spewed before he was taught a lesson bu this fine officer of the law. The sovereign citizen should thank his lucky stars he wasn't shot when he started to reach into the back seat after rolling up the windows and locking the doors.

"Stop tazing me!"

"Sir, I am not tazing you, I am tazing your legal person."

So how does Jambo888 post videos when he's not a blue name???

Thacommish - 
Harry Browne - 
Jambo888 - 

the best part is when he says, 'I do not consent. You have broken my window.'

like it matters or is going to change things at that point

How stupid are sovereign citizens? They honestly believe that their hair splitting is legally valid, and that cops will just let them move along if they say "I do not consent," "I'm not driving, I'm traveling," and all of the other garbage this moron spewed before he was taught a lesson bu this fine officer of the law. The sovereign citizen should thank his lucky stars he wasn't shot when he started to reach into the back seat after rolling up the windows and locking the doors.

Where do they get that shit from? its almost always the same garbage they say, almost the same cadence to, like is there some asshole going around teaching them this shit?

There are people that make money by selling videos and books outlining sovereign citizen bullshit. Most often, it's used by tax cheats in court to try to avoid paying taxes. It always results in guilty verdicts, and many times the sovereign citizen ends up in prison.

Someone Page TPK Phone Post 3.0

The comments on the YouTube video are comedy at its finest. They really do think that any laws they don't like are "illegitimate" or "legal fiction." How ironic.

Wesley Snipes hired a sovereign citizen attorney to use SC arguments in his income tax evasion case; it worked exactly as well as any sane person would expect!

Some funny reading about the SC movement.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/daylightatheism/2014/10/popular-delusions-sovereign-citizens/

These guys remind me of a few conspiracy theorist Libertarians I know. It's like mixing mental illness and politics into one shitstorm of crazy.

GenericAmerican - These guys remind me of a few conspiracy theorist Libertarians I know. It's like mixing mental illness and politics into one shitstorm of crazy.

Although not every libertarian is a sovereign citizen nut, the libertarian movement is chock full of these kooks. Libertarianism seems to provide a comfy home to conspiracy weirdos of all stripes, but SC's and "freemen on the land" seem to feel particularly at home within libertarian circles.

That was a very interesting 'grab and rip' window break technique. Did I see that correctly?

Never heard of this sovereign citizen bullshit. Why do most videos like this, the "victims" all come across as having some entitlement and/or mental issues

Both videos are HILARIOUS

in for research

really

People that actually think "I'm not driving, I'm traveling" is a legal defense, probably are mentally ill.