guys u15 soccer team beats women national team

http://ageofshitlords.com/usa-womens-national-team-suffer-5-2-loss-male-15-team

so woman and men are equal?

Males and females are identical.The only reason the women's team lost is due to inferior coaching and training as a result of the sexist patriarchal society in which they grew up.

This has happened on multiple occassions, teen boys are better than the best women on the planet.

Happens all the time.

What's the point?

Again ? Jesus

ageofshitlords.com, lol

This sort of chauvinistic patriarchal display is why all those poor teachers are brainwashed into sleeping with their teenage students!

Think how far ahead women's soccer is of women's MMA in terms of talent and development.

Think how far away the Dallas u-15's soccer team is from being anywhere near the top of their sport, even within their age group.

Think how much of a deciding factor size and strength is in MMA compared to soccer.

Now think how many people genuinely believed Ronda Rousey would beat elite, professional male athletes in MMA based on her rising to the top of the most shallow division in pro sport.

At the very height of the Ronda hype, when she was being talked about as the greatest female athlete of all time and the greatest athlete alive of any gender, I'd have confidently bet on a well trained 15 year old boy her size to beat her and make it look easy. Against the 1000th best pro adult male she wouldn't have made it out of the first round.

I'm surprised the woman scored even two goals.

The boys on the McDonalds High School Basketball All Star team would destroy any WNBA team.

camal - I"m surprised the woman scored even two goals.

The boys on the McDonalds High School Basketball All Star team would destroy any WNBA team.

anyone have the stats for the game?

did the boys let have a couple of gimmes at the end?

microbiologynerd - http://ageofshitlords.com/usa-womens-national-team-suffer-5-2-loss-male-15-team

Wait until the womens roster is filled with transgenders.  Then we'll see bitch.

CanadaDry -
microbiologynerd - http://ageofshitlords.com/usa-womens-national-team-suffer-5-2-loss-male-15-team

Wait until the womens roster is filled with transgenders.  Then we'll see bitch.

Yeah

All the previous women's records are goona be destroyed by transgendered people (basically men playing dressup)

Incredible that they scored two goals. The keeper must be a disgrace. 

I remember the Womens' Olympic Hockey team (Canada) entering a Midget A tournamnet (boys aged from 15-17)... They came dead last. 

CanadaDry - 

Haha about to say the same thing.

ajc1984 - Think how far ahead women's soccer is of women's MMA in terms of talent and development.

Think how far away the Dallas u-15's soccer team is from being anywhere near the top of their sport, even within their age group.

Think how much of a deciding factor size and strength is in MMA compared to soccer.

Now think how many people genuinely believed Ronda Rousey would beat elite, professional male athletes in MMA based on her rising to the top of the most shallow division in pro sport.

At the very height of the Ronda hype, when she was being talked about as the greatest female athlete of all time and the greatest athlete alive of any gender, I'd have confidently bet on a well trained 15 year old boy her size to beat her and make it look easy. Against the 1000th best pro adult male she wouldn't have made it out of the first round.
I saw that video of that high school kid wrestle fucking Ronda. I think even if it was MMA and the kid had zero striking he would complete his first td attempt and pound her out.

triforce -

I remember the Womens' Olympic Hockey team (Canada) entering a Midget A tournamnet (boys aged from 15-17)... They came dead last. 

What? They have womens hockey?

I remember being a high school freshman 400m runner and my times were better than most women Olympic athletes.