GUYS YOU ARE NEEDED

some of you may already know but apparently Shelby Girl who posts on the UG was found dead the thread is on the UG.

I dont know what to say I am honestly in tears over this, I just cant believe some of the shit that she must have been going to overdose on pain pills,

Can someone hear do me the favor of praying for her? I would do it myself but GOD and I aren't really on good terms these days, lets say my life isn't so grand but she didn't deserve it and it just makes me think if she could only have talked to someone, she could have been helped.

this was the first place I thought of.

TT

Here is a modified Orthodox prayer.  Yes the Orthodox pray for the souls of the departed simply because they hope that all will ultimately find communion with God and because we have not come to the Final Judgement so we can't say for sure what the outcome will be.  I say this for other Christians who may be reticent to pray for a departed soul.

Christ our eternal King and God, You have destroyed death and the devil by Your Cross and have restored man to life by Your Resurrection; give rest, Lord, to the soul of Shelby who has fallen asleep, in Your Kingdom, where there is no pain, sorrow or suffering. In Your goodness and love for all men, pardon all the sins she has committed in thought word or deed, for there is no man or woman who lives and sins not, You only are without sin.

For You are the Resurrection, the Life, and Repose of Shelby, departed this life, O Christ our God; and to You do we send up glory with Your Eternal Father and Your All-holy, Good and Life-creating Spirit;

prayers for SG!

I would do it myself but GOD and I aren't really on good terms these days

I don't believe that for a minute brother!

Father God, Lord I lift up to you Shelby Walker's loved ones Lord. I pray that they find comfort and shelter in you. Lord, We may not understand your reasons or your ways, But Lord we know it is your very nature to comfort and to heal. That you take no pleasure in the suffering of your children. Abba I pray that you give all those who's lives Shelby touched peace. In Jesus Name Amen

thanks guys, I cant keep from crying over this for some reason, I only knew her from here, but its like I lost a close friend.

Ridgeback, thank you so very much, that gave me chills. I am going to post that under your name on the threads on the UG so everyone can see it.

TT

TTT

TexasThai, Pray for her and thereby help yourself.

peace, strength

My prayers go out to Shelby, her friends, and family...

TTT

Ocianain, you know that is a good point, I did pray for her last night before I went to sleep, I actually had a hard time falling asleep and I found myself more, talking, to god than praying, but I am sure he could hear me.

thanks for everyone who has helped with this request, she will not forgotten, that I am sure of, she touched too many people's hearts.

TT

TexasThai,

I can assure you that God has not gone anywhere nor has his love for you been altered in any way.  You can't do anything to make him love you less because that would mean you are capable of altering his nature.  Think of it like the sun.  The same sun has been shining on your window everyday but you have pulled the drapes closed so it seems like the sun is far away.

wow Ridgeback, I never even thought about it like that. and you just gave me chills.....thanks for the insight.

TT