Gwyneth Paltrow: "Steam clean your vaginas"

It's shameful that her scientifically backed ideas are being mocked. LEAVE GWYNETH ALONE!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/gwyneth-paltrow-scorned-for-suggesting-women-steamclean-their-vaginas-10012004.html?k

Also, please let us not forget:

Gwyneth Paltrow: "Don't be mean to water"

It's my general opinion that if you listen to the scientific or medical advice of actors, you deserve any fallout that happens to you.

I would guess average diesel mechanic knows more about math and science related matters than your average actor. If a diesel mechanic suggested that you clean your vagina by blasting Mugwort steam up that fucker, you not only wouldn't listen, you'd probably try to get the guys fired for fucking with you...But some cunt who's main skill sets are being pretty and feigning emotional responses...shes apparently worth listening to. Phone Post 3.0

CavemanDave - It's my general opinion that if you listen to the scientific or medical advice of actors, you deserve any fallout that happens to you.

I would guess average diesel mechanic knows more about math and science related matters than your average actor. If a diesel mechanic suggested that you clean your vagina by blasting Mugwort steam up that fucker, you not only wouldn't listen, you'd probably try to get the guys fired for fucking with you...But some cunt who's main skill sets are being pretty and feigning emotional responses...shes apparently worth listening to. Phone Post 3.0

steam cleans CavemanDave's urethra

My body is ready Phone Post 3.0

lol theres definitely some women out there who need to steamclean their vaginas

Steam is like really super hot water so don't forget to be nice to the steam (see 2nd post on thread for more info)

pics to help me understand this? "steam clean" is underestood. "vagina" is ....well, kinda understood. But put them togther...i just dont know

Wish some dirty hippies and bar skanks I've met in my younger years did this! Phone Post 3.0

Also she actually sounded real cool on STERN last week.

And her advice about giving your man blowjobs during a fight was spot on! Phone Post 3.0

Agent Kruger -
CavemanDave - It's my general opinion that if you listen to the scientific or medical advice of actors, you deserve any fallout that happens to you.

I'm a diesel tech and can't get people to listen to me when I tell them general ways to keep their cars healthy bc I'm "not certified on their model", so I highly doubt they would listen to anything else. Phone Post 3.0
Tell them to contact Gwyneth, she probably know what's up. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Is she Jaden's adopted grandma?

Nitecrawler - Phone Post 3.0
Youre not supposed to steam cook the vagina... At least I dont think thats what she meant

What did she mean exactly? Something about squatting over wormwood? Phone Post 3.0

Not only does she steam clean her vag, but a quick look would suggest she uses a dehydrator on her tits and ass.

I've always had a soft spot for Ol' Fishsticks. I am now visualizing her squatting naked over an herbal steam injector.

I used to have a royal crush on her. Nice to know she keeps her coochie clean and fresh.

ttt