Gym for lease/rent or partnership

We're in need of a qualified Muay Thai instructor, and a BJJ or grappling and submission instructor to teach children and adult classes at a fully equipped martial arts school & gym facility in New Orleans,Louisiana. No money is needed down, just honests instructors looking to develop both a Muay Thai and a BJJ or grappling program. Willing to sublease, do a limited partnership, or just work for the company.

The entire gym has a total area of over 9000 sq ft with 3 separate workout areas: the Boxing and Kickboxing rooms have over 20 heavy bags, pole bags, and speed bags along with 2 boxing rings;the jujitsu room has a 1500 sq ft. matted area. The gym also has 2 apartments, a fighters dorm , a free weight room, selectorized machines, men & women's lockers and showers, a bunk room for visiting fighters,and a kitchen & juice bar along with a full restaurant and bar just below the gym where weekly amateur fights take place every Friday night.

Besides instruction, we also have work in the restaurant and bar business, security business, along with the fight promotions that we do on a monthly basis called the "Battle of New Orleans".On the promotional side, we need help in matchmaking, advertising, communications, marketing, and sales!

We are looking for individuals interested in company growth not a free ride and YOU MUST SPEAK ENGLISH AND HAVE NO BAGGAGE! Should have computer and marketing skills for the fight promotions.This truly is a very nice gym facility. Anyone qualified and interested in this position and instructing Muay Thai, BJJ or Grappling please e-mail anconasgym@aol or call 504-888-6451. Living quarters at the gym. Serious inquiries only!!

You have an age requirement?

Tell ya what, being 19, Ill come. But you have to pay off my 44k in school loans.... deal?

TTT for Joe Lauzon in New Orleans

Better act quick, Ive already had an offer to go and train with MFS.

First one to pay off my college loans gets me...

Gabe, i might be fighting on the 19 so heads up.

ttt

yeah thatll be good. Get Joe down here that way he can help Melvin with...jiu jitsu I guess, and Melvin can help him with everything else NHB.

jjj

holla at ffa!!

ttt

TTT. Joe Lauzon always makes me laugh (when I am not running away from him scared!)

" yeah thatll be good. Get Joe down here that way he can help Melvin with...jiu jitsu I guess, and Melvin can help him with everything else NHB."

Yea, But I am also good with video games, fixing computers, sleeping, exercising my metabolism... and sleeping.

All the video game players are about 45 minutes to the east of New Orleans in Slidell, LA. All we do at Team Voodoo is train, fight, and play video games.

What happened to the "big announcement" of a GB blackbelt coming to teach there?

the GB black belt is there, but I think he is great for Sport JJ and not NHB. Not sure though. AND he dont speak a word of English.

Thats another perk... I speak english.

Joe, come down here, im making a open challenge to you in any video game.

TTT

"YOU MUST SPEAK ENGLISH" lol. that way when you tap somebody out or KO them you can explain what you did. Just in case there were any questions.