Gym Violations

1. Having a Monster Energy Drink as your pre-workout drink.

2. Wearing shit to the gym that other people lost or left in a locker.

3. Standing close to enough a stranger that they can hear you breathing - so you can watch their form.

4. Working out in jeans.

5. Setting the incline on the treadmill to 6.0, and the speed to 3.0 then holding on to the contraption while you walk up a pretend hill.

6. Talking to anyone in the locker room for more than 3 seconds, while you're naked.

7. Eating McDonald's while you're walking in the door.

8. Getting mad at men if your wife's ass is plump and she's wearing tight ass leggings.

Fapping in the sauna

Farting where people are breathing heavy.

As far as I'm concerned, using the sauna with men you don't know is a violation. If I'm in that bugger and you enter, I'm getting up and leaving. Can't do it.

today some lady was going all out on the treadmill but coughing non-stop and not covering her mouth.

SnapLocally - Farting where people are breathing heavy.

legit lol

putting tadpoles in the drinking water, feeding them daily, until one day a swarm of frogs is unleashed

Last week a lady was on the treadmill, cell phone blasting country music, NO EARPHONES, swinging her arms up and out with no regard for the people around her. I wanted to choke her out.

Pissing in the shower. Phone Post

1. Wearing Skechers for jogging shoes.

12. Smelling like Marijuana when you come to the gym.

13. Hogging the basketball court when its open gym and kids are trying to play on one side.

14. Selling meth in the parking lot during the gym's annual 5K.

15. Working at a gym, and not speaking to people as they come and go.
  1. Working out in a wig and draw on eyebrows.

Threads like these make me enjoy the fact that I work out at home now.

*Leaving your chalk dust all over the place
*Not putting weights back
*Leaving sweat on machines
*Curling from squat racks
*Taking your shirt off in the anywhere but the locker room
Hovering over people when u want to use the machine they are on Phone Post

I walked into somebody else's fart in time steam room last week , it was fucking dreadful . They deserved to be drown in there own shit . Phone Post

Ben Rothwells Corn - 
Authority Figure - As far as I'm concerned, using the sauna with men you don't know is a violation. If I'm in that bugger and you enter, I'm getting up and leaving. Can't do it.

Haha are you really that insecure? Unless you're talking about old dudes that do everything in the change room completely naked Phone Post

I don't want to watch flabby ass naked men sit around.

It's funny that out of all the things you balked at, this was the one. lol Now THAT'S suspect.

Authority Figure - As far as I'm concerned, using the sauna with men you don't know is a violation. If I'm in that bugger and you enter, I'm getting up and leaving. Can't do it.

Are you afraid you might be gay? Scared you won't be able to hide your erection? Phone Post

Don't ever go to Finland. Phone Post

Idiots who insist on brushing past/knocking into you when you are lifting. Infuriates me why people do this, injury waiting to happen.

WALK AROUND FFS. Phone Post

Old people in a crowded pool doing their power walk thing with their shoes on.

The vast majority of shit you listed doesn't even affect you in any way. The only annoying shit in the gym is when people don't put their weights away.