Gynastica Natural

Just wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of some resources on Gynastica Natural. I have seen Romano's website however I would be really interested if anyone has any info on material by Orlando Cani.

Preferably, internet based resources.

Sorry I don't know any websites about it, but I do wonder that if Rickson Gracie did or had done Tae-BO , would it be as popular among the crowd here as Ginastica Natural.

aatu, point taken however I can see a direct application for regulating ones breathing and improving the smoothness of ones movements in all planes. A friend of mine showed me a diagphram breathing excercise that I have found useful and I was interested in researching more on related topics.

ttt

ttt

you will never find anyone who can teach you this outside brazil so why bother

I found the tape for someone a few years back, so look around for an online store.

ttt

gymkata is for rent at most major movie stores.

"I found a tape a couple of years ago online. I paid about $60 and it featured two "music" videos of the guy climbing around in trees and acting like a panther."

lol sounds really worthwhile...try yoga instead.

what is your email addy Cockneyblue?

A friend of mine had Gynastica... it cleared up with antibiotics.

"I found a tape a couple of years ago online. I paid about $60 and it featured two "music" videos of the guy climbing around in trees and acting like a panther. There were about 2 exercises that were worthwhile. Plus it was all in Portugese."

I'm pretty sure I've seen this video also. The guy acts like a monkey through the video jumping around into lakes and rolling down a hill among other things , if I remember right. Occasionally stopping and spinning/rolling around in one spot maybe doing some divebomber/hindu push-ups.....

That guy with a great name is correct, by the way, why not look into Yoga if it's only the breathing aspect you are interested.

Jso - Cockneyblue@aol.com

Gynastica is nothing to joke about. The Rock had to have surgery to remove his gynastica.

I have this tape and it's pretty much how the above posters described. If you don't understand portuguese then you will have a hard time with it.

i don't think gynecomastia would be a good exercise regime

ttt