GYNO on Anderson?

Is it just me or does Corey Anderson have some major GYNO happening? Phone Post 3.0

It's not you. I said the same thing to my wife. Phone Post 3.0

I saw the same

Yeah noticed that Phone Post 3.0

A severe case. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, I noticed that as well. Phone Post 3.0

Not severe. Just an A cup. Phone Post 3.0

Looks like it to me.  Soon he'll receive his red flower and be fit to bear children.

DaddyRich - Not severe. Just an A cup. Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha fuck Phone Post 3.0

Rogan says roids aren't the only way to get bitch tits.

Noticed it on the show. Phone Post 3.0

Monster titties Phone Post 3.0

chilz - Rogan says roids aren't the only way to get bitch tits.

Yeah, low test can give it to you too but if you have low test you aren't going to be a muscle bound monster like Anderson.  It's likely due to increased estrogen production as a result of the abuse of androgens.

chilz - Rogan says roids aren't the only way to get bitch tits.
Yeah, but it is very rare to have such severe case as he does without using steroids properly. Phone Post 3.0

Not true, he could have struggled with it his entire post-pubescent life.

life

Well he didn't have gyno 2 months ago so I'm guessing it's not genetic. Phone Post 3.0

DaddyRich - Well he didn't have gyno 2 months ago so I'm guessing it's not genetic. Phone Post 3.0

true, well ive had physicians say that it can appear more severe depending on body fat percentage as well. I always want to give the benefit of the doubt before I pass judgement.

I stand corrected. Looks like he did have gyno during TUF. Maybe, hopefully for his sake there's more to this story.

DaddyRich - I stand corrected. Looks like he did have gyno during TUF. Maybe, hopefully for his sake there's more to this story.
Either way, that's some major GYNO Phone Post 3.0