Ha! My Wife Called Cyborg A Dude Years Ago! No Pic

Remember that night Cyborg beat the crap out of that girl twice in the same fight? 

Where the ref didn’t stop it but Cyborg figured it was over and celebrated but then the ref told Cyborg that the fight wasn’t over so Cyborg beat the fuck out of the poor girl again...

My wife said “that dude just beat the shit out of that poor girl twice!” 

What im saying is that it was funny when my wife said it, and that photographer’s quote is pretty funny. 

Shit’s funny because it’s what everyone is thinking...

King Trav -

Remember that night Cyborg beat the crap out of that girl twice in the same fight? 

Where the ref didn’t stop it but Cyborg figured it was over and celebrated but then the ref told Cyborg that the fight wasn’t over so Cyborg beat the fuck out of the poor girl again...

What im saying is that it was funny when my wife said it, and that photographer’s quote is pretty funny. 

That wasn't funny.
Gartlin -
King Trav -

That wasn't funny.

it is when your trying to get your dick wet...........

Do you even bang bro.

Babymonst -
Gartlin -
King Trav -

That wasn't funny.

it is when your trying to get your dick wet...........

Do you even bang bro.

Now I'm extra sad.

What is the photographer quote 

King Trav - 

Not funny at all. I’m not too impressed with you or your wife for that.

I am not amused king....l bet that's not even your real name.

Your wifes humor sucks and you laughing at it to get laid, is sad. 

LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye -

Your wifes humor sucks and you laughing at it to get laid, is sad. 

That shits funny. Your a chomo snowflake.

CREaminmygayass -

Your a bitch and your wife is an asshole 

wow, keep it civil

CREaminmygayass -

You’re weird. 

CREaminmygayass -

Go get some more cream in your gay ass, you fucking faggot

Hahahahaha like wooow dude that was like sooo totally funny man bro

You are a flog!

are you 12?

Wasn’t that the Shanya Baszler fight? She’s just as butch and ugly as cyborg.

Ok

StrikingMMA - 
King Trav - 

Not funny at all. I’m not too impressed with you or your wife for that.

Why don’t you create a survey listing multiple genders to select from on this forum and see what the results are?

Obviously mods won’t allow it but to be honest wtf do you think most guys that come to a mma forum are going to pick?