Habitual ATM burglar avoids jail time....

Authorities say a deadly St. Louis-area ATM shooting happened when two guards got into a gunfight with two would-be robbers and killed one of the assailants.

St. Louis County police on Wednesday identified the man killed as 19-year-old Jordan Pruitt, of St. Louis. 

Police said in a news release that the guards were confronted Tuesday by two armed men wearing ski masks while servicing the machine. The release says both guards fired their weapons, and at least one of the suspects fired his weapon.

One suspect is still at large. Police have provided no description of the suspect or the vehicle in which he fled.

Police say both guards have cooperated with the investigation.

1 Like
letsdodis - 
Freeman -
letsdodis - The MUTO's look a lot like the bugs from Starship Troopers Phone Post 3.0

Yep that was definitely part of their origin.

How many people saw "MOTHRA" written in Joe's (Cranston) house?

Woah, where was it written?

Any other easter eggs? Phone Post 3.0

Mothra was written on an aquarium or terrarium when Cranston and his son go to his house in the restricted zone in Japan.

Here's an article with 17 others. For some reason this article missed the Mothra reference:

http://whatculture.com/film/godzilla-17-easter-eggs-references-fan-nods-need-see.php

1 Like

I used to have to service atm's in NYC. We had to go to the atm [up to 1am] then if we felt unsafe they would send a guard. Could take an hour or 2. Many times i was very frightened, i hated that job.

In shit parts of St Louis they shut down when it gets dark out.

My dad used to do cell tower work in NYC.  Had to have an armed guard assigned to him it was so scetchy.

Stu Cazzo -

What really scared me was some of the atm's could contain over 60k in their cash boxes. The ones in the banks werent as bad, getting in and out of the bank was the only time you were exposed, well plus getting to the car. I used to circle the block 2 or 3 times at night to check for shady characters. But some were on the street. Trying to fix the atm while constantly looking over your shoulder was almost impossible.

jpm995 - 
Stu Cazzo -

What really scared me was some of the atm's could contain over 60k in their cash boxes. The ones in the banks werent as bad, getting in and out of the bank was the only time you were exposed, well plus getting to the car. I used to circle the block 2 or 3 times at night to check for shady characters. But some were on the street. Trying to fix the atm while constantly looking over your shoulder was almost impossible.

Set a couple claymores.

jpm995 -
Stu Cazzo -

You have got to read this one - happened blocks away from my work - epic ghetto heist

http://projects.stlmag.com/too-much-money

1 Like
chad_mcjangle -
Stu Cazzo - 

Jordan Pruitt was just convicted of robbing an atm customer from two years ago and he was heading to jail/prison on 1/31/20

I love a good ending...now he won't serve a day!

Bail reform works!

No joke - the Black Lives Matter prosecutor argued for his release.  They’re trying to copy NY here.

Stu Cazzo -
jpm995 -
Stu Cazzo -

You have got to read this one - happened blocks away from my work - epic ghetto heist

http://projects.stlmag.com/too-much-money

Holy crap i just got done reading that article. Total insanity. Smart idea for a heist that got way out of hand. Seemed like 100's of people were involved. Wonder how much money is still hidden?

1 Like