Hacksaw needs your help hoooooooooooooooo

Hoooooo!! Support an American Hero

Hacksaw Jim Duggan needs our help. He is in desperate need of shoulder surgery in order to continue his career.

Short Summary

“Hacksaw” Jim Duggan, is one of professional wrestling’s most iconic personas. With his trademark 2x4 and his unwavering patriotism, Hacksaw has entertained millions of fans across the globe. His signature battle cries of “Hoooooo!” & “U.S.A.” were always accompanied by an arm raised to the sky and a big thumbs up. Now in his 60s, after three decades of performing at an elite level in the professional wrestling world, the countless bumps have taken their toll on Hacksaw's body.  He is so battered that he can no longer raise his right arm and give that signature thumbs up he is iconically known for. 

Because of the rising costs of the medical world, and Hacksaw's inability to get health insurance due to his high-risk profession, this All-American needs our help. Hacksaw has a torn rotator cuff in his right shoulder and is in desperate need of surgery. Without this surgery Hacksaw is severely limited in his range of motion and his ability to perform in the ring, which to this day is still his livelihood. 

After hearing of the amazing support his friend Jake "The Snake" Roberts and Scott Hall received from the fans, he is hopeful that some of his fans are willing to help him get healthy again!

What We Need & What You Get

We are looking to raise $6,500 to pay for Hacksaw’s shoulder surgery. In return for your donations, you'll get some of the cool perks listed to the right. Best of all, you'll be able help Hacksaw get healthy again so he can continue to entertain his fans and support his family. All funds raised will be specifically used towards the cost of Hacksaw’s surgery and rehabilitation. 

Other Ways You Can Help

If you can't donate, we understand, but please share this link with your friends, be it by e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Reddit, etc.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/hoooooo-support-an-american-hero

currently

$3,842USD

Raised of $6,500 Goal

59 days left

Hacksaw seems like one of the truly good guys in the business. If anyone deserves help its him.

American Hero might be a little strong wording.

RKing85 - American Hero might be a little strong wording.

Legit lol Phone Post

All those years of carrying ol glory and a 2x4 in his right hand took its tole. I support this cause.

The Topester - 
RKing85 - American Hero might be a little strong wording.

Legit lol Phone Post

hahahaha.

Over 9 grand. Phone Post

Just curious did anyobe from here donate? I did a dollar not much but something aha Phone Post 3.0

To me his most famous attempt at a U.S.A. Chant was at Wrestlemania 6.... In Toronto!!
Haha Phone Post 3.0

Samsonite1084 - To me his most famous attempt at a U.S.A. Chant was at Wrestlemania 6.... In Toronto!!
Haha Phone Post 3.0
Did he get it? Phone Post 3.0

Festus -
Samsonite1084 - To me his most famous attempt at a U.S.A. Chant was at Wrestlemania 6.... In Toronto!!
Haha Phone Post 3.0
Did he get it? Phone Post 3.0
Not even close. I commended him for trying, was good for a laugh. That memory alone may get hacksaw a couple bucks outta me.....tough guy!! Phone Post 3.0

Lol. It could have worked. Hell Coulter got a We The People out of britain a couple weeks ago or so Phone Post 3.0

Dirty Dick Slater - How in the hell are all these guys so broke? He had to have made a few million in his career

Booze, drugs and ring rats ain't cheap.

Nicest wrestler I've ever met Phone Post 3.0

I'm glad they exceeded the amount. I hope he calls its a day after this. One of the few guys that deserves a happy ending.

I wonder how Jannetty's fundraising attempt went.

SamboMMA - I'm glad they exceeded the amount. I hope he calls its a day after this. One of the few guys that deserves a happy ending.

I wonder how Jannetty's fundraising attempt went.
What happened to Marty? Hopefully not another barbershop mishap Phone Post 3.0

Vince really couldn't spare $6k?