Had a bad itch to drink tonight.

Intro to college class went well. Got a little tour of the campus and some homework (not really) that isn't due until Thursday. Then it's over and i start summer semester on the 16th. I don't know why but i was walking home after getting back into town just craving a good buzz. Was kinda excited about going back to school maybe, but there ain't shit going on tonight. Thought about getting something to drink and watching something cool on the dvr. Lol, i don't follow along or play video games nearly as well when drunk, but that was how i would get down back in the day. Strange shit. I thought better of it when i started thinking about the shitty taste i'd wake up with and the unsteady stomach i'd be dealing with tomorrow. Knowing me i'd have woken up tomorrow regretful as all hell about it and just feeling like shit physically as well as mentally. Anyways, just thought i'd share. If anyone is getting shitty tonight have one for me, thanks. :)

Those thoughts of the next morning are exactly what keeps me from drinking very often. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, the scary part is when all the thoughts are going the other way and the decision is made before they even come to mind.

Leave that Shit alone bro. You've had too many problems with the sauce... Phone Post 3.0

Yep, just crazy how the thought creeps in from outta nowhere.