Had a crappy birthday today.

When you get my age,46, there isn't much fun in birthdays. Started off good,coached swim team this morning and then lifted,watched Rockford Files...

Shit has been breaking around my house and rental property to the tune of tens of thousands of dollars and now a good tenent is moving so I gotta find a new one. My son refused to get some extra batting practice today and went 0-3 after going 3-4 w/ homerun in last all star game Tuesday night following our batting session. Pisses me off when people don't work to be their best....no chance today for any donations from the misses either.

Can't really train due to neck issues but did light roll at the grappling class I teach so that was cool, birthday sucked.

you have a shitty son haha jk just have another son

Ah well happy birthday anyway. I turned 33 today and it was all around pretty shitty too. Tomorrow's another day smack the little bastardo and tell him to work like every times his last day on the field because he'll blink his eyes twice and it will be. Phone Post 3.0

i turned 26 a few weeks ago and it sucked. literally did nothing to celebrate. my first birthday that was completely meaningless. now i know how the rest will go until i'm 46 with a son who wont listen to my hitting instructions (just like i wouldnt listen to my dad lol)

Musashi - Happy Birthday

and this

Hear you on the neck issues,,,
Just turned 38,,,, the luster of the birthday is wearing off...
My most recent birthday was awesome:terrible.
Went to a comic/toy show and got a bunch of cool shit from my childhood.
Later, my friends nine year old sun threw a giant fit at my birthday dinner and caused a huge scene, because apparently Outback was not to his liking.
Little asshole
Happy bday, regardless Phone Post 3.0

I turn 30 next Friday. I don't plan on doing anything for it. Phone Post 3.0

Turned 37 yesterday. Was just another day. The thrill of birthdays seems to have died a few years ago. Phone Post 3.0

MahatmaPetey - I turn 30 next Friday. I don't plan on doing anything for it. Phone Post 3.0

I beg to differ!

SnapLocally -
MahatmaPetey - I turn 30 next Friday. I don't plan on doing anything for it. Phone Post 3.0

I beg to differ!

I hope I'm at least the cake in this scenario! Phone Post 3.0

Happy Birthday Warren. Phone Post 3.0

Tanks guys. Still trining Artie?

Took the litle knucklehead hitting today,hopefully he will hit good tonight. He hit the crap out the ball and even smashed one back at me and hit me in shoulder.My shoulder was barely exposed from behind the net, good thing it didn't hit me in face.

keep your head up man!