Had a vasectomy can't walk

So I had a vasectomy about 6 days ago and my right nut is still swelled up can't walk. Is this normal...? 

And because I can't do fuck all who knows a good streaming site for films in U.K. 

^

Did you keep it iced down good after the surgery. Had mine done kept cold pack on it for the first day to reduce swelling and was pretty good a day later busting nuts by the third day. I would agree if you can't even walk after six days you need to get it looked at. 

Yeah bro you should have been fine two days later. I would go get checked. Could be infection

I say I can't walk. I can but it hurts and I was ok on day 3 so went back to work on day 4 on day 5 that's  when the swelling came and the pain. 

In for stories. Getting snipped in July.

IN! Going in next week for my preliminary appt.

I had the same thing. Nothing you can do now. Took about 3 months to get back to normal 

Lol at all the neutered OGers!

I was fine after 2 days, back to work on the 3rd.

Pro tip - wear a cup.

I was told no sex for 2 weeks, to ensure proper healing of the tubes.

Had to go back after a month to make sure there were no swimmers left. Got a blow job in the hospital bathroom from the wife and shot into the sample cup.
Good times.

My husband got snipped last August. Looked like a black bruise for a while, but I think what you're describing needs medical attn.

Let's see a pic faggot. It's the only way we can diagnose. 

How bad is the swelling?  You should see a doctor. 

Six days after mine, I was playing ice hockey. 

Same thing happened to me and I had an infection. Round of antibiotics and about 2 weeks of feeling like I was getting kicked in the nuts. And the first nut I blasted felt like fire. 

When will men learn to leave their nuts alone????

I felt fine like a day later. I milked that shit for like a week with the wife though. 

I don't want kids, and have considered getting one....but goddamn I am flat out afraid to fuck with my little I mean decent size genitals.

Evildazza - 

I say I can't walk. I can but it hurts and I was ok on day 3 so went back to work on day 4 on day 5 that's  when the swelling came and the pain. 

The fuck is wrong with you???

Go to the fucking hospital you jackass...

Dont do it! The reversal is much worse!

Get checked out bro, mine was sore but swelling had gone after a few days