Had blood test to check testosterone .

The doc said I was "low end of normal" .

Can someone give me some values for this?

he spun his shitty NHS desktop monitor round and showed me a figure on the screen but I hadn't seen anything displayed on Windows 97 since 1997 so I was just like looking at that matrix binary code shit.

Anyway, im sure the number was 7.2 or something like that? wtf is that like free-test or something?

I know fuck all about this :( Phone Post 3.0

If free that's low. Phone Post 3.0

If total you're a woman Phone Post 3.0

Can you give me a general scale? Phone Post 3.0

I believe it should be a 3 digit number. You should get a report or have a log in to a website to be able to review your own results.

If it was a real doctor that is.

How many fingers did he use to check you prostrate? If it was less than 4 he was a fake Doctor.

Mike Wazowski - If total you're a woman Phone Post 3.0
LOL.

Google normal test levels dide Phone Post 3.0

hinch_jackman -

I believe it should be a 3 digit number. You should get a report or have a log in to a website to be able to review your own results.

If it was a real doctor that is.

How many fingers did he use to check you prostrate? If it was less than 4 he was a fake Doctor.

Yeah 3 digits were my understanding, like 400 would be low. Phone Post 3.0

Really, you shouldn't care. Go on with your life. Fight, work, scraunch, etc. If it gets to be a problem, THEN worry about it.

People get hung up on the numbers when that's not what tells the story. Life, your life, tells it. Phone Post 3.0

Stronghold - Really, you shouldn't care. Go on with your life. Fight, work, scraunch, etc. If it gets to be a problem, THEN worry about it.

People get hung up on the numbers when that's not what tells the story. Life, your life, tells it. Phone Post 3.0
It is a problem. I train pro boxers full-time, do classes, PT etc . I also compete myself.

I'm 33 and feel like I'm running on empty, sex drive is non-existent and lost my last fight a few weeks ago.

I'm living my fairly modest dream but feel like I'm struggling to hold it all together right now. Phone Post 3.0

No experience with the NHS but have seen on the Bodybuilding forums you practically have to be seriously low and then it depends on the GP.

If it's anything like my GP he probably told you to not train for a few weeks seems to always be the answer. Phone Post 3.0

Free test needs to be between 15-24, you leakin' bro Phone Post 3.0

BigTedBear - No experience with the NHS but have seen on the Bodybuilding forums you practically have to be seriously low and then it depends on the GP.

If it's anything like my GP he probably told you to not train for a few weeks seems to always be the answer. Phone Post 3.0
Honestly, I've went to the same practice 8 months ago for the same thing, these bloods are from then, this guy has sent me for more bloods next week and said if they are the same then best thing he can do is arrange some "counselling sessions".

:/ Phone Post 3.0

Did you check vitamin d levels? Both times my vitamin d was low and I boosted it back up to normal, my total testosterone went up over 200 points. Phone Post 3.0

Frames4Life - The doc said I was "low end of normal" .

he spun his shitty NHS desktop monitor round and showed me a figure on the screen but I hadn't seen anything displayed on Windows 97 since 1997 so I was just like looking at that matrix binary code shit.

Anyway, im sure the number was 7.2 or something like that? wtf is that like free-test or something?

6.0-20.0 is the normal uk scale.
You will be confused by US websites quoting "650 free test" etc.

Couple of questions.
1. Was it an early morning sample?
2. What do you weigh?
3. How much do you drink?
4. Would you be prepared to pay more taxes so your doc gets a new computer scheme? (It's a free healthcare service, don't be a dick) Phone Post 3.0

blaznbison24 - Did you check vitamin d levels? Both times my vitamin d was low and I boosted it back up to normal, my total testosterone went up over 200 points. Phone Post 3.0
He's from the UK, of course his vitamin d is low. Worth a try Phone Post 3.0

Sub for scale Phone Post 3.0

Frames4Life -
Stronghold - Really, you shouldn't care. Go on with your life. Fight, work, scraunch, etc. If it gets to be a problem, THEN worry about it.

It is a problem. I train pro boxers full-time, do classes, PT etc . I also compete myself.

I'm 33 and feel like I'm running on empty, sex drive is non-existent and lost my last fight a few weeks ago.

I'm living my fairly modest dream but feel like I'm struggling to hold it all together right now. Phone Post 3.0
Yet you know nothing about testosterone? Phone Post 3.0

myjawhurts -
Frames4Life - The doc said I was "low end of normal" .

6.0-20.0 is the normal uk scale.
You will be confused by US websites quoting "650 free test" etc.

Couple of questions.
1. Was it an early morning sample?
2. What do you weigh?
3. How much do you drink?
4. Would you be prepared to pay more taxes so your doc gets a new computer scheme? (It's a free healthcare service, don't be a dick) Phone Post 3.0
1 - yes
2 - 11 stone, box @ 10 stone.
3 - lots every weekend when I'm not in camp.
4 - absolutely. Phone Post 3.0

Jack and Wink -
Frames4Life -

Yet you know nothing about testosterone? Phone Post 3.0
Yes. I understand it's function in the body but I don't really know anything else, administering it, injecting in, what's low/high etc

Do I need an intrinsic understanding of testosterone on a pharmaceutical level to be a success?

Is that where I've been going wrong? Phone Post 3.0

Overtraining?
Poor sleep?
Previous anabolic steroid use?

You could always go to a private endocrinologist. Phone Post 3.0