Had horrible insomnia last night due to miley

Could not get the chorus of wrecking ball out of my head. Five straight hours on loop in my brain Phone Post 3.0

That song is suicide inducing to listen to Phone Post

I go to Home Depot and lick sledgehammers because of that song. Phone Post

I've only heard about ten to fifteen seconds of the song. You people do realize that you can change your radio or television station when it comes on, right? Or just don't listen to a station that would play Wrecking Ball to begin with.

Hocky Balboa - 

I go to Home Depot and lick sledgehammers because of that song. Phone Post

u better be naked when u do

It's honestly the best 80's ballad that wasn't made then. You're lying if you don't think it's great Phone Post 3.0

Never heard it, what am I missing? Phone Post

grizz632 - Never heard it, what am I missing? Phone Post
Just a monster power ballad. Her last song was fucking garbage but this one is world class. The video is also faptastic Phone Post 3.0

Gritty - It's honestly the best 80's ballad that wasn't made then. You're lying if you don't think it's great Phone Post 3.0

Very well put.

Can you imagine Patty Smyth from Scandal doing this song, back then?

She would have wrecked it. Phone Post

No idea who wrote it but they obviously knew they had a number one hit when they were done, which it is

Suprised it wasn't offered to pink. Say what you want about miley and all the shit that surrounds her, she nailed this song Phone Post 3.0

GRITTY.......ITS LIKE EVERY YEAR YOU GET GAYER AND GAYER.......REMEMBER WHEN YOUR THREADS CONSISTED OF BEER AND PIZZA..........SACK THE FUCK UP YOU FIRE CROTCH HAVING SOULLESS PUNISHMENT TO THE WORLD.

Gritty...

Don't you ever say,
I just walked away
I tried your cooking

I can't live a lie,
I ran for my life,
To the nearest toilet,

It hit me like a wrecking ball,
I never shit so hard in life,
All I wanted was deliciousness,
All your food did was wreck me,
Yeah, it wrecked me. Phone Post 3.0

BIGWHITESEXY - GRITTY.......ITS LIKE EVERY YEAR YOU GET GAYER AND GAYER.......REMEMBER WHEN YOUR THREADS CONSISTED OF BEER AND PIZZA..........SACK THE FUCK UP YOU FIRE CROTCH HAVING SOULLESS PUNISHMENT TO THE WORLD.
My pubes are bare thank you! Phone Post 3.0

Miley actually helps me fall asleep. After I nut to her I just pass out Phone Post

Gritty - 
BIGWHITESEXY - GRITTY.......ITS LIKE EVERY YEAR YOU GET GAYER AND GAYER.......REMEMBER WHEN YOUR THREADS CONSISTED OF BEER AND PIZZA..........SACK THE FUCK UP YOU FIRE CROTCH HAVING SOULLESS PUNISHMENT TO THE WORLD.
My pubes are bare thank you! Phone Post 3.0

WELL NOW I'M HARD.........THANKS FAGGOT!

This song should get Wrecking Ball out of your head.

torubu - Gritty...

Don't you ever say,
I just walked away
I tried your cooking

I can't live a lie,
I ran for my life,
To the nearest toilet,

It hit me like a wrecking ball,
I never shit so hard in life,
All I wanted was deliciousness,
All your food did was wreck me,
Yeah, it wrecked me. Phone Post 3.0

You sir are an asshole, now it's stuck in my head

I am proud to say I have never heard this song.

Wow man.  I would maybe ask a mod to delete this thread.

Jesus