Had Kobe beef for the first time

At a teppanyaki restaurant. Ordered it med rare with a lobster tail. Delicious meal and pretty fun show! Now for champagne til the clock strikes. Phone Post 3.0

In before rants about how it's not real Kobe that you had Phone Post 3.0

So you're in Japan? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I'm in Tokyo. It's pretty early but we're waiting to celebrate with some family back in the states. Got FaceTime going Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

I came in here expecting a story about you sucking down on Kobe Bryants wang. I'm bitterly disappointed. Phone Post 3.0

Real Kobe beef is really a terrible way to treat a cow. IIRC, the cows are suspended off the ground from birth and kept in a small pen. Now they feed them high quality beer and give them massages to evenly marble the fat thru the meat, but it's not exactly the best life. But damn it makes for some tasty meat.

I had a friend who was a big vegan Green Peace guy who just railed against the whole concept of Kobe beef. Whenever we went to the teppanyaki restaurant I'd tell him that I ate it and then threw it up afterward so that I derived no sustenance from the beef. The animal died strictly for the taste of its flesh. Phone Post 3.0

pfsjkd - Real Kobe beef is really a terrible way to treat a cow. IIRC, the cows are suspended off the ground from birth and kept in a small pen. Now they feed them high quality beer and give them massages to evenly marble the fat thru the meat, but it's not exactly the best life. But damn it makes for some tasty meat.

I had a friend who was a big vegan Green Peace guy who just railed against the whole concept of Kobe beef. Whenever we went to the teppanyaki restaurant I'd tell him that I ate it and then threw it up afterward so that I derived no sustenance from the beef. The animal died strictly for the taste of its flesh. Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha that's pretty funny.
Was his reaction as explosive as I imagine? Phone Post 3.0

What happened man? I got your back. If you want a comeback just tell him he'll never be as good as Jordan Phone Post 3.0

pfsjkd - Real Kobe beef is really a terrible way to treat a cow. IIRC, the cows are suspended off the ground from birth and kept in a small pen. Now they feed them high quality beer and give them massages to evenly marble the fat thru the meat, but it's not exactly the best life. But damn it makes for some tasty meat.

I don't know if you're joking or not but high quality beer and massages while someone carries you your entire life sounds awesome Phone Post 3.0

I bought some last year.

I microwaved it with some A1 sauce.

Didn't really see what the big deal was.

shen -

I bought some last year.

I microwaved it with some A1 sauce.

Didn't really see what the big deal was.

I had a japanese guy do some floppy tricks with his spatula. I think that increases the taste. I'm not really in Tokyo...so apparently it wasn't Kobe beef. Sorry to anyone who's Kobe Bryant jokes are now erroneous. Phone Post 3.0

You got beef with Kobe you got beef with his fans Phone Post 3.0

Came to make a "don't share because Kobe is a ballhog" but I'm a Kobe fan and too drunk to be creative and FUCK YOU AUNT KARLA YOU RUINED THE HOLIDAYS FIRST I'm so sorry..voice to text hears all Phone Post 3.0

OP that sounds good as fuck Phone Post 3.0