Had they won: What's the biggest title upset ever?

Cote vs Tito would have been huge. But then we found out later Cote turned into a decent fighter.

Lutter Silva
Hardy GSP

Soto vs. Dillashaw.

Wasn't Dillashaw a -1100 to win and Soto a +900 to win?

Royce v Hughes

Hughes had been murdering fools was 39-4 with only losses being to Hallman, Pele and BJ, was like 18-2 in his last 20

He had w's over GSP, Trigg, Sakurai, Riggs, Castillo, Sherk, Verissimo, Newton and was 28 years old

Royce at time was pushing 40 and was 13-1-3 with most Ws happening in a few nights work vs nobodies a decade or more earlier when BJJ was a parlour trick nobody had seen. He'd had like 6 fghts in 10 years (with all sorts of special rules) when he stepped in to face the most dominant UFC champ of the time 

DanTheCan - Frankie was a 6 to 1 dog to blow job

I made so much money, but I knew that my guy lost. But since I had some skin in the game, I DGAF that the decision was wrong. It was right for me. 

bj won it though

media scores: http://mmadecisions.com/decision/1468/Frankie-Edgar-vs-B.J.-Penn

StevetheWeasel -
watahhh - 

Chael Vs Jon Jones by a country fucking mile

This.

The triangle Chael hit was incredible, and came out of nowhere. Biggest title upset in UFC history.
More like, Cheal barely lasts the first round, before Jones notices his big toe is completely ripped off, between rounds. Jones can't continue, Chael's the champion! Which nearly happened.

BJTT-Frank Rizzo -

Cote vs Tito would have been huge. But then we found out later Cote turned into a decent fighter.

Tito wasn't a champion in that fight.

I don't like judging by betting lines.

I would say Mir over jds or Bigfoot over cain would have been massive upsets

watahhh -

Chael Vs Jon Jones by a country fucking mile

I was there. Had Jones not finished him in the first Rd they would've called the fight and Chael would've had the belt. That toe was fucked up

not sure if title fight but tito-cote

Bob Sapp vs anyone.