had to sell my heavy bag today .... :(

Needed the money. Hadn't used it in years so it only made sence. Got $50 for it going to use that for groceries. I loved that bag. I know it's weird but it killed me to sell it. sigh

What the fuck bro? How much did you buy it for? Phone Post 3.0

Damn brother....damn.

Ive been there. Didnt sell a heavy bag but I sold lots of stuff I didnt want to sell to make ends meet. Im a little more financially stable right now so hopefully I dont have to do that again.

Sorry man, that sucks.

Everything can be replaced. Your health can't. Buy food worry about rest later. Phone Post 3.0

Been there before. Sold my TV last year so I had gas money too move all my stuff across the state. Phone Post 3.0

Been there. Just be glad you had it to sell. Make that cash last, rice & beans bro, rice & beans Phone Post 3.0

Sorry to hear bro. Been there too, sucks but so does prolonged hunger. Phone Post 3.0

MountainMedic - Been there. Just be glad you had it to sell. Make that cash last, rice & beans bro, rice & beans Phone Post 3.0

...and Ramen. Also canned veggies. Cheap Phone Post

What kinda bag was it?

Well shit post some pics of your many lifestyle adventures and we will donate via paypal. Phone Post 3.0

NiteProwleR - What kinda bag was it?

The heavy kind. Phone Post

If you hadn't used the bag in a couple of years I say it was a good call. Also it wasn't like you used the money for meth.

Al Cappucino - 
NiteProwleR - What kinda bag was it?

The heavy kind. Phone Post

That was a low blow, bro.

I've got one you can have. Where u at Phone Post 3.0

Nwms34 - I would give bjs for $10 before I would sell my heavy bag. Phone Post 3.0

Really?

So you're saying you would rather get on your knees, unzip some strange, disgusting, fat man's fly, pull out his soft cock, suck on it till it got hard, then let him shoot his goo down your throat a whole bunch of times rather than just a heavy bag?
An item you can easily replace down the line no less.

So, tell us more. Phone Post

Nwms34 -
Al Cappucino -
Nwms34 - I would give bjs for $10 before I would sell my heavy bag. Phone Post 3.0

Really?

So you're saying you would rather get on your knees, unzip some strange, disgusting, fat man's fly, pull out his soft cock, suck on it till it got hard, then let him shoot his goo down your throat a whole bunch of times rather than just a heavy bag?
An item you can easily replace down the line no less.

So, tell us more. Phone Post

When you say it like that, it sounds bad. I get to keep heavy bag and make money on the side, making everybody happy. Phone Post 3.0

See, now you're thinking. Phone Post

Chomas - You need $50 that bad man? Phone Post 3.0

Yes

I know how it is man, past 8 months have been the same for me. Going back to school and paying up without any students loans wiped out my savings. Got a dead end job doing deliveries and paying for my own gas which never enabled me to save an money. Then i crashed my van was out of a job and transport to get a new one. Got real bad, selling stuff just to be able to eat. Went many of week where a coupke days I didnt eat at all. When I did have money I had bought a bunch of dog food from a pet store that was shutting down, so my dog ate better and more regularly than I did. I even ate dog food one very dark and hatd week.

Got behind on rent, its been a long tough road. No family in the country and had moved away from where my social circle was.

I saw a lot of my possesions leave with a craigslister just so I could keep the water on and electricity. Or eat. Or keep a roof over my head.

A friend from out of state showed up a couple weeks back and was shocked at how much id been roughing it. He surprised me with UFC tickets and a week at his time share, then upon returning home asked me to "house sit" his home. Filled it with groceries. House is closer to more business where I can get a job. (where i had been living was a four mile walk to the bus stop)

It felt like luxury just having cable again and food in the pantry.

My friend very well may of saved my life because the struggle day in and out really begins to add up.

Basically brother, hang in there, lower the shoulder grit the teeth and keep plugging forward. I wish you all the best. Phone Post 3.0

Stu Cazzo - What the fuck bro? How much did you buy it for? Phone Post 3.0

More then $50. I have kids so buying apple juice & strawberries was more important.