Haha Joffrey from GoT (pic)

I get the sense the actor is the man. Blue please?

http://i3.minus.com/ibttIQZiehvjpB.jpg

For OP:

Phone Post 3.0

ha

Thanks bud, voted up

LOL!

. Phone Post

Lol. That's awesome. Used that line a few times. Phone Post 3.0

he is as hate-able as that king from Gladiator played by Joaquin Phoenix.

NiteProwleR - he is as hate-able as that king from Gladiator played by Joaquin Phoenix.

Funny he listed that role as one of his inspirations for King JoffJoff

Long live King Joff!

lol, voted uo

Kid can act. I just hope he isnt fucked for doing that role so well that the only thing he gets for roles from now on is to be a spoiled little bitch. Phone Post

sourcheese - 

Kid can act. I just hope he isnt fucked for doing that role so well that the only thing he gets for roles from now on is to be a spoiled little bitch. Phone Post

He actually already said he's going to retire from acting after the end of his GOT run. He gets a LOT of public hate from people that can't tell the character from the actor.

he's actually a really nice guy, he comes off as 100% of the opposite of Joffery in interviews.

Thats fucked up. But with how stupid some people are, I believe it. Phone Post

BackOffWarchild - 
sourcheese - 

He actually already said he's going to retire from acting after the end of his GOT run. He gets a LOT of public hate from people that can't tell the character from the actor.

yeah he already discovered the perfect role for himself and nailed it

why not stop right there?

BackOffWarchild -
sourcheese -  Kid can act. I just hope he isnt fucked for doing that role so well that the only thing he gets for roles from now on is to be a spoiled little bitch. Phone Post

I hate to be this guy, but do you have a source for this?

There have been so many factual inaccuracies on this forum when it comes to behind-the-scenes and actor related information/news. Phone Post

MushroomHead -
BackOffWarchild -
sourcheese -  Kid can act. I just hope he isnt fucked for doing that role so well that the only thing he gets for roles from now on is to be a spoiled little bitch. Phone Post

I hate to be this guy, but do you have a source for this?

There have been so many factual inaccuracies on this forum when it comes to behind-the-scenes and actor related information/news. Phone Post

Specifically relating to Game of Thrones that is. Phone Post

He won't retire, there will be to many good opportunities after a successful role like this.