HAHAHA CUOMO GOING DOWN!

Holy fucking shit!! I thought for sure he was going to get out of this!! But the AG did their job!!

WASHINGTON — New York Governor Andrew Cuomo sexually harassed multiple women, including employees in his office, the New York attorney general’s office determined in an investigation that will be made public on Tuesday.

The probe found Cuomo sexually harassed current and former state employees. It also found the Governor and his team retaliated against a former employee for coming forward.

30 Likes

He isn’t going anywhere.

34 Likes

They let him get away with murdering the elderly.

57 Likes

It’s sad, really. what a piece of garbage

5 Likes

He played his role last year and is playing his role now.
They will drag their feet on this and throw the public a bone for while to satiate them. Ultimately he will do exactly what the power brokers and donor class tell him to do and this will be memory-holed because of the new lockdowns incoming.

9 Likes

But sexual harassment is where they draw the line!

3 Likes

Normally I would agree this isnt going anywhere, but if they are announcing this, I cant imagine they will be able to drop it now. Congrats, NY, if true!

3 Likes

It sounds too go good to be true so…

2 Likes
1 Like

they’re laying it on, live, right now.

1 Like

Just saw the headline, im surprised this cqme out qt all. I think democrats have no choice but take a stand, lest they want to build a stronger case for voter blowback come 2022

2 Likes

The sexual harassment stuff was just a way to bury him killing the elderly

20 Likes

Agree. It also doesn’t help that his douchebag brother plays the pompous know it all role on his op ed show on CNN. Cuomo’s are too public for this to brush under the rug, IMO. I don’t see how he can keep saying “it’s just not true” now that there has been an investigation and evidence gathered.

1 Like

Wonder if his brother will cover this.

3 Likes

Here is how he will get out of it. Already doing, “Hey look over there”!

4 Likes

Lol These are the same people that said they were taking down trump. I won’t hold my breath on this one.

He’ll deny everything in the strongest terms, insist he will fight each and every allegation and refuse to step down.

2 Likes

They’re clearly using that to cover up for his murder of the elderly. This wont go anywhere.

Presidential material IMO

1 Like

lots of people will be submitting their resignations soon, shit made him sound like a serious creep if not predator

already too much evidence revealed just in this news brief to fight it, he is done

2 Likes