HAHAHA CUOMO GOING DOWN!

THIS

Are they going to take away his Emmy?

7 Likes

How ironic that “Little Lion Man” randomly started playing a second after I clicked on this thread.

no chance, he might deny it or try to say it is all exaggerated but he will step down. he is going to be facing charges and lawsuits.

edit - re: charges, there might be statue of limitations issues, i sincerely hope he faces multiple lawsuits tho

He should write a book about it.

#himtoo

2 Likes

REPORT OF INVESTIGATION
INTO ALLEGATIONS OF
SEXUAL HARASSMENT BY
GOVERNOR ANDREW M. CUOMO

14 Likes

In another era those two are mobbed up.

1 Like

They are saying they will not be pursuing criminal charges…

9 Likes

is chris cuomo still on CNN every night? will be interesting to see if he talks about this.

1 Like

they arent because this was a government/ethics type civil investigation, other relevant law enforcement agencies may be.

this report goes to the legislature who can try to remove him. but im banking on him stepping down, read the whole report its impossible to fight it, he will try to save face with some stupid comments and ultimately resign.

one play might be to check himself into a rehab facility and try to blame it all on alcoholism and depression from being “lonely”.

2 Likes

I’d be ok with that.

brother anyone GIF

He’s done.

3 Likes

i mean supposedly they have the receipts of him writing a hit piece on one of his accusers and trying to get his staff and other son board with signing and releasing it but was talked out of it, and his staff not following their own rules and covering up allegations made against him and protecting cuomo rather than trying to help the victims.

so many heads are going to roll.

2 Likes

HE PERVED OUT ON ONE WOMAN WHILE ASKING HER ABOUT HER SEXUAL ASSAULT HISTORY

the man is a maniac lol

2 Likes

Their investigation was civil in nature. With their findings now being public, any DA with jurisdiction can review the findings, interview witnesses and victims, and file charges if they feel the evidence meets the burden of proof. For example, they referenced the New Albany Police Department already having a report of the woman who alleges Cuomo groped her breast.

That’s the point where I would pay off my restaurant, invite the whole town for a bbq in the parking lot and torch the building. Fucking insanity.

4 Likes