HAHAHA Dave and Busters MMA clowns

Yes I do get the point, I said so in my post.

You cannot tell me there haven't been threads with someone talking about how they saw a guy wearing a TapouT shirt and pages of people calling them Douchebags, posers etc. when they never spoken one word to them.

I'm not saying that you personally have said those things but it is pretty common for people on here to do so.

I would love to see someone get called out for lying about being a fighter, that is very disrespectful to the people that train, developing the skills and having the balls to get in the ring/cage.

I also find it extremely hypocritical that a guy could start a thread on the OG telling a story of how he lied about money, house, car etc. to get a girl to slobber on his dick (he probably would get VU) but if he claimed to be a fighter THEN he's an asshole.

i always thought it would be a great halloween costume to dress as a poser MMA guy

affliction shirt, tapout beanie, ufc mma gloves, tattoos, the whole 9 yards

but then people would think that im just one of those guys and i didn't dress up

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2009/08/17/17251482/profilepic/16REzYFdEW6IRrwq3TsmhOfVSI21hL919.jpeg

Captain, if he's portaying himself as "whatever" to get laid, he's a douche. If he can't be himself and get laid, then he truly has an issue. He either improves himself or he'll always be a douche. That goes for ANY line he's throwing, the job, cars, money, house etc...

Umm you were at Dave and busters. What did you expect. You don't seem to grown up with this thread. Just my .02

Honestly, went up there to go furniture shopping and shopping at the area stores. Decided to drop by there get food and play some games (wife's idea). If it keeps her entertained, I'm not going to tell her no, I'll suffer through it like a good trooper haha. Personally I wanted to hit THE JAZZ. New Orleans style kitchen with live music, but that's just me.

somebody forgot to bring their fun with them to dave and busters..

;)

I'm honestly not into video games. I was up through college and that was about the end of it for me. I found 1 game that I liked on a cruise that I took...sniper game...that was cool but then again, that cruise sucked and I needed to blow off steam.

I used to be on the road pretty much all the time for work and wrestling and fighting. When I'm at home, man I prefer to be at home. Funny thing is, we went up to look at the furniture TWICE and I just now, 5 minutes ago bought it online.

So yeah, guess I forgot to bring my fun haha. Fun for me is chilling out on my deck in my hot tub and just relaxing. Bullshitting with you guys on the UG and OG and getting on the mats to do some rolling. Spending time in the shop building cages and designing new things.

But...that's just me. My wife on the other hand likes to be on the go. I usually end up sending her on vacations to places she wants to go as I'm usually booked solid in the shop or at work.

Dojosensei - So yeah, guess I forgot to bring my fun haha. Fun for me is chilling out on my deck in my hot tub and just relaxing. Bullshitting with you guys on the UG and OG and getting on the mats to do some rolling. Spending time in the shop building cages and designing new things.

amen to this bruther

oh and the sniper game you were playing on the boat cruise was called silent scope

your wife sounds like a cool chick
exposing the mma men and all..shit sounds like big fun

She is, funny thing is she was NEVER around MMA or wrestling or anything. I stopped competing before her and I got together and started dating (known each other since we were kids though). Then about 2 yrs into the relationship I got back into training and she started getting a crash course on MMA and grappling. Stayed supportive through it all. That's why I have no issues sending her on vacations she wants to go on or conventions she wants to go to etc...

yeah i think those guys are douchebags but if they are getting pussy because they pretend to be fighters,more power to them.

They have silent scope at the truck stop down the road from my house. I could play that shit all day.

I thought about buying it but decided against it, I'd never get anything else done haha

elgringo - i always thought it would be a great halloween costume to dress as a poser MMA guy

affliction shirt, tapout beanie, ufc mma gloves, tattoos, the whole 9 yards

but then people would think that im just one of those guys and i didn't dress up

I was gonna do that last fall, but yeah, I figured the irony would just go over everybody's head and they would think I'm just dressing up as a "UFC fighter" and not see the satire in it.

so I went as Richard Simmons instead.

the Dave & Busters here in Irvine at the Spectrum has had the same fucking games since like 2001. place blows. I honestly don't know how they stayed in business especially through a recession. good pepperjack cheese burgers though.

You're a cockblocking machine engineered in a top secret government lab!

I thought this thread was going to be about some new game at Dave and Busters where you could actually beat up some MMA themed clowns.

What a let down!

I refused to go to a bar with my buddy wearing a Tapout shirt. It's just absolutely douchspendous to wear one for the purpose of either trying to look "bad" or to pick up girls. I don't and will never own one.

Blind for El Gringo.