Hahahaha that was so fixed

I wasn’t saying it was fixed. Just saying those two punches just looked very strange.

Probably just because it’s not a real boxer throwing them. And in the heat of battle technique went out the window.

I figured Tito would be more skilled than that.

That clip was beautiful though, I don’t think it was fake.

Triller is a circus though so I wouldn’t put anything past them.

I saw the replay on YouTube, came here and saw all these “fixed” posts. Oddest thing.

Just watched the full fight, all minute of it on YT. Don’t see anything sketchy. Tito just looked like shit and Anderson is legit.

1 Like

In what universe does Anderson not KO Tito?

5 Likes

Lol I thought Tito would show a little better defense & stay tight instead of pressuring so much. But fight was definitely not a work & was legit.

1 Like

Tito did say in the presser that he’s a fighter and he was going to come out fighting like a true fighter. He pretty much did exactly what he said he was going to do and paid the price for it.

I don’t think there would be any way possible Tito beats Anderson in a boxing match.

Could have made it less entertaining by not being aggressive though.

So thank you Tito for making it fun to watch.

1 Like

That’s what I said prior to this fight.

Tito literally doesn’t have a jab.

That’s like signing up for a high level Karate event but not being able to kick.

3 Likes

They showed the replay. It was a textbook check hook. Tito was walking in hands down, swinging like a maniac. He walked right into a precision striker with his chin up. This is basic shit.

2 Likes

It’s Triller. They’re the common denominator here. This organization is as shady as they come.

1 Like

Felt fixed. They needed to get Anderson “back on track”

Back on track from beating a former world champion boxer in his last fight?

9 Likes

Beat me to it. The hell is going on here…

1 Like

ok fair enough but looked phixed

jajaja so true…

Nah. You can tell it’s real, especially from that other angle. That was a hard shot.

1 Like

Tito has always had awkward stand up and people expect him to be 50 and suddenly throwing bombs in a purely punching sport??

He was just outclassed.

2 Likes

Anyone who thinks that fight was staged needs to switch to watching synchronised swimming or some other non-combat sport.

What would the point of a work be? Anderson was the clear favourite and Tito has zero boxing skills and looked exactly how I expected him to. It makes no sense from a logical point of view and makes no sense if you actually watched the fight.

That fall wasn’t the fall of someone who’s working it, he was legit sparked out.

8 Likes

IMO I think Tito took a paycheck and let Silva do what he had to do. These events reek of “issues”