Hai guys! From ur favorite wet-dog smelling Haole!

Just wanted to say good evening. Hopefully you all had a productive day or picking pineapples and selling fake conch shells by the roadside.:-)

I'm leaving the island in less than 60 days.

I'd like some suggestions of things I MUST do.
** Keep in mind--I have a bum knee, still (geting another MRI, theyre thinking I might need another surgery).

Therefore, things like surfing, paddleboarding, etc are out.

I do like hikes. DId the shark cage. Gona see Pearl Harbor.

I'd really appreciate some idead from you lovely Mokes.
(except for Moke).

shoreline fishing on deserted beach on molokai.

campfire w/ beef stew cooking on it.

chill and shit in bushes.

good times.

sounds sweet. can i get arrested for that? If so, will they taze/rape me?

A third or fourth round of North Shore trannies is a must you mahu humping craka azz cracka

Go pick Opihi at Bamboo Ridge ; )   It's right around the corner from Hanuama Bay!

sufferingsuckatash - A third or fourth round of North Shore trannies is a must you mahu humping craka azz cracka

Definitely on my BUcket List. WHo wants to go with????

Try Meth. Just once. Phone Post

FCTV808 - shoreline fishing on deserted beach on molokai.

campfire w/ beef stew cooking on it.

chill and shit in bushes.

good times.

This Brah!

Add rifle and hunt for even more WINNING!

Before you go, you MUST put semen and fecal matter into the hot sauce bottles before they get put out in the chow hall.

JIMMYNAKS - Try Meth. Just once. Phone Post

LOL u fukkah!

PS. Rumble, if i were u, i'd spend the rest of my time diluting hapa bloodlines.

But that's just me.

JIMMYNAKS - Try Meth. Just once.

lol, nice

I'm from Molokai. No one will taze you, I can't guarantee that you won't get raped. Phone Post

Did you get surgery done from Trippler? What did you get done there? I got a High Tibial Osteotomy and my leg is now worse than it was before the surgery. Fuck Trippler! Phone Post

*Crippler

If my cousin was visiting from Ft Lewis I'd say we go molokai. He was raised there and I lived and visited for my summers. Would be EPIC fish, hunt, camp adventure and I'd insure tazing and raping of wet-dog smelling haole would be involved!

You could go to Little Beach on Maui and dance with the hippies at sunset. Phone Post