hai2u giant viruses

/panics

http://www.sciencealert.com/new-discovery-adds-an-unexpected-twist-to-the-ongoing-debate-are-viruses-alive

I think viruses should have to be made into human size, or at least dog sized and forced to fight us with fisticuffs instead of this whole "Im invisible and gonna sneak up on you" thing they have going on right now. Pussies. 

I think viruses deserve equal rights. If a virus is alive and I'm alive, then we're the same.

the bible don't say nuthin bout no viruses.

Non N00B -

I think viruses should have to be made into human size, or at least dog sized and forced to fight us with fisticuffs instead of this whole "Im invisible and gonna sneak up on you" thing they have going on right now. Pussies. 

Just imagine hot females that were really viruses. They would hang out in bars and say "wanna fuck?", 5 days later the man would be sick and 10 hot mini chicks would rip out of his carcass.

MMAhaiku - I think viruses deserve equal rights. If a virus is alive and I'm alive, then we're the same.

Virus? more like killedbyus, amirite?

Tim Duncan -
Non N00B -

Just imagine hot females that were really viruses. They would hang out in bars and say "wanna fuck?", 5 days later the man would be sick and 10 hot mini chicks would rip out of his carcass.

At least he died doing what he loved, fucking 5' tall viruses that spawn carcass rippers and whatnot. 

I for one welcome our new virus overlords!