Half pipe installed in historic skyscraper

From April 3-6, a halfpipe is set up in the lobby of the Fisher Building. It’s an incredible sight, and open to the public to watch from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. each evening. The event also includes live music and food.

more like 3/8th an oval.

Awesome

no vert

Lmfao @ the attitude afro queen. Looks like something off of Scatman Crothers' wall in the shining.

I'm not a ramp expert, but thats not a half pipe. 

Why does EVERYTHING have to have some sort of black person or black culture or black anything on it now a days?? Especially anything to do with skateboarding. That's making a NASCAR track and call it Martin Luther King speedway.

Needs to be taller so they can drop in from that second floor balcony 

It's a mini ramp. Aka mini half pipe.

sxnieves - Why does EVERYTHING have to have some sort of black person or black culture or black anything on it now a days?? Especially anything to do with skateboarding. That's making a NASCAR track and call it Martin Luther King speedway.

Man you really aren't going to like when the mexicans take over

TryhardNobody -

No vert? Disappoint

yeah i was hoping for something a little more than what they did when I first read about this.

popcornkilldya - Awesome

The inside of that building is amazing.

sxnieves - Why does EVERYTHING have to have some sort of black person or black culture or black anything on it now a days?? Especially anything to do with skateboarding. That's making a NASCAR track and call it Martin Luther King speedway.

Well this IS in detroit after all. 

Lvillian -

Needs to be taller so they can drop in from that second floor balcony 

that would be pretty bad ass