Halloween, Friday the 13th, or nightmare on elm

What is the best horror series out of Halloween, Friday the 13th, or Nightmare on elm street? For me it's Halloween (just pretend Halloween 3 never happened). Michael Myers beats Freddy and Jason all day. Phone Post 3.0

Michael Myers would get his ass handed to him by Jason or Freddy.

Did you see Jason VS. Freddy?

Come on bro...

Halloween III season of the which of course. Evil industrialist, robots, Stonehenge, dead kids. Perfect

Obviously halloween h2o

friday the 13th for me

Halloween my fav. Phone Post 3.0

MasterofdisguiseRooster -

Obviously halloween h2o

Watching right now actually haha Phone Post 3.0

Friday the 13th. Phone Post 3.0

opieandjimmy -
FedorFan5000 -

Halloween III season of the which of course. Evil industrialist, robots, Stonehenge, dead kids. Perfect

It gets hate and shouldn't be called halloween, but it's fucking good Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I think Chimonos Revenge on here gave the 411 on it. Studio wanted to make a different movie each time from 2 on out but 3 was such a turd they went back to their money maker 

Bonky Bonky Bonky Bonky three more days till halloween!

The original Halloween is hard to top.

opieandjimmy - Halloween 2 might be my favorite slasher movie ever, amazing atmosphere.

For over all nightmare wins.

And halloween 3 is great Phone Post 3.0

Season of the witch is an extremely underrated film

opieandjimmy -
FedorFan5000 -
opieandjimmy -
FedorFan5000 -

It gets hate and shouldn't be called halloween, but it's fucking good Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I think Chimonos Revenge on here gave the 411 on it. Studio wanted to make a different movie each time from 2 on out but 3 was such a turd they went back to their money maker 

Yeah they wanted to go anthology, if they would have just called it "season of the witch" and not halloween it would be way better.

I have the Blu ray halloween 6 producers cut I'm going to watch again tonight Phone Post 3.0

Hook it up!

Halloween

Better acting, better soundtrack Phone Post 3.0

I'll take Halloween, but I'm a horror movie freak and love all 3 of these.

Think I'm going to drink and watch the Insidious movies tonight....  Fuck it.

FedorFan5000 - 
opieandjimmy -
FedorFan5000 -

Happy happy Halloween
Halloween Halloween
Happy happy Halloween
Silver Shamrock!

I think Halloween 1 and 2 are way way better movies than the others, but Jason may be a cooler comic book style villain. Freddy is a whole 'notha level of crazy.

Oh Freddy of course Phone Post 3.0

opieandjimmy -
MMarts -

They are good, 2 was kind of a let down, I had no clue 3 was a prequel till it was blatantly pointed out Phone Post 3.0

Biggest let down I had in a horror flick was Annabelle.  It sucked, but as I said I'm a horror movie freak and will still see the 2nd one.  Sinister 2 upset me too, but I loved the first one.  Conjuring's are okay as well!  

My DVR is filled with all horror movies basically lol

MMarts -
opieandjimmy -
MMarts -

They are good, 2 was kind of a let down, I had no clue 3 was a prequel till it was blatantly pointed out Phone Post 3.0

Biggest let down I had in a horror flick was Annabelle.  It sucked, but as I said I'm a horror movie freak and will still see the 2nd one.  Sinister 2 upset me too, but I loved the first one.  Conjuring's are okay as well!  

My DVR is filled with all horror movies basically lol

I didn't mind annabelle compared to most of the recent horror films put out. Conjuring was better though Phone Post 3.0

Original Halloween is the king, always will be.

However, 2 is quite underrated.