Halo 2 looks awesome

As someone who didnt care much for the first game and is not an XBOX owner, I gotta say this game looks fuckin sweet as far as console FPS go. I never thought the first game deserved all the hype it got but this one will if the gameplay matches what i have seen.

Good to see MadDog. Now go play the first one again! :).

Halo 2 and Half-life 2 will be the shizznit.

My buddy owns the first one and i've played it several times, i just didn't think it was that special. Course it is a given that console fps suck compared to the PC ones.

MadDog243 is correct

"Course it is a given that console fps suck compared to the PC ones."

Halo was originally being developed for the PC/Mac before M$ bought it for Xbox.

pc fps have nothing over console ones once you get the hang of the s controler

They have quality of graphics and speed/precision of mouse. Otherwise yah console shooter can be just as good.

"pc fps have nothing over console ones once you get the hang of the s controler "

Dude, i can't tell you how wrong you are. Even Unreal Tournament 2003 which has no single player (Ladders dont coun't) is waaaaaaaaaaaaay more fun than Halo. My XBOX fanboy friend even admits this.

"Even Unreal Tournament 2003 which has no single player (Ladders dont coun't) is waaaaaaaaaaaaay more fun than Halo"

Maybe, maybe multiplayer, but Halo is one of the top 3 Single player experiences ever made.

I disagree as well though, you'll never have the preciseness on consoles you can get with a mouse and keyboard, but it's close.